Ebay - MFAGG, LIFETIME, AM! (6/19/08)

drdoom

haha, seriously there hasn't been less than two Against Me! S/T on ebay for the last like three weeks.

It's so funny.

that's cause jordan just sent out his first batch in like 8 months a few weeks ago.

I know, I just think it's funny how many people are like rabid for this album and yet there's a ton of people who got the hook up and can't wait to flip that shit (not necessarily this dude but obviously a lot of people). I think it's fucking lame but whatever.

someone did the 150 BIN?

Damn, I'm the guilty party. My wife isnt that pleased as well...

Fuck it. This is one of my favorite albums of all time and I didn't want to take a chance on it. Time to work some overtime.

Just sucks it dropped right now with so many other records that I would love to get.

But anyways, I've been waiting for this for a long time.

that's cause jordan just sent out his first batch in like 8 months a few weeks ago.

I know, I just think it's funny how many people are like rabid for this album and yet there's a ton of people who got the hook up and can't wait to flip that shit (not necessarily this dude but obviously a lot of people). I think it's fucking lame but whatever.

yea, it does suck. he gave most people that record for next to nothing, and people are actually making money off his generosity. I know people get into binds and have to sell, but some are out there with the intention of selling it right off the bat...it kinda sux...

yea, it does suck. he gave most people that record for next to nothing, and people are actually making money off his generosity. I know people get into binds and have to sell, but some are out there with the intention of selling it right off the bat...it kinda sux...

If I'm selling my Anthem Test Press, I'm probably not that guy.

What's the best nation in the world? insinuation.

me too! Talk to the dude who bought it, perhaps he'd be down for making a quick profit. :)

You're breaking my heart. Luckily, I've traded in the past with the guy who grabbed it and he knows what lengths I'm willing to go to to get it.

Damn it, maybe you should start focusing on the Queers! ;D

I know how intriguing some of your offers can be! They're devilish attempts to get me to sell my soul...

arrgh