PO: LAWRENCE ARMS ghost stories and guided tour

Guest admin1338560633

mike called me this morning and they sold out of their copies and we sold out of ours. I can't believe 1,000 lawrence arms copies in one day. fuckin eh.

The kids on ebay are going to love this. Mike should have put a one-per-person on there.

Eh 1 per person always gets the, "What?! I was gonna order some for my friend and now I can't". Fact is if someone wants to cough up more than $10 because it's the "first press" good for them.

The kids on ebay are going to love this. Mike should have put a one-per-person on there.

Eh 1 per person always gets the, "What?! I was gonna order some for my friend and now I can't". Fact is if someone wants to cough up more than $10 because it's the "first press" good for them.

I know, but why set a limit of two? If you're going to set a limit, make it one per person.

I know, but why set a limit of two? If you're going to set a limit, make it one per person.

My friend teddy had to order for a friend because he is out of the country, so that defense isn't complete bullshit. It does actually happen altruistically at times.

My thoughts are, you snooze you lose.

COOOOOLD BLOODED

Maybe a bit harsh, but whenever I know somethings coming and I'm not going to be around (I travel a lot for work), I try to make arrangements with the labels. If they won't help, I ask my wife to keep an eye out. I can understand the whole ordering for friends things, but usually a phone call or text message can get alert them.

I missed out on these and I still agree with snoozing=losing. There's represses. There's eBay. You might have to pay a lot, but its impossible to make some argument about deserving a copy of something just because it sold out and you didn't get it. I think its awesome Mike and Virgil sold everything, its good for them, keeps them doing more stuff, which is good for all of us.

COOOOOLD BLOODED

Maybe a bit harsh, but whenever I know somethings coming and I'm not going to be around (I travel a lot for work), I try to make arrangements with the labels. If they won't help, I ask my wife to keep an eye out. I can understand the whole ordering for friends things, but usually a phone call or text message can get alert them.

I get you, but I didn't even hear about the PO till last night, and I almost missed it. Add that to being out of the country, and it's a bit difficult.