Haujobb Albums on VINYL

I'm surprised i hadn't seen this yet also shocked to see it posted here. I love industrial music and have been a fan of haujobb since the mid 90s. I'll probably pick up ffr and solutions. Seems like nobody cares for this type of music here unless it gets a little press like youth code. But there are a ton of great records, especially from the 90s that need to get pressed.

Better Homes was my intro. This was around the time Solutions was coming out. I'm a longtime fan as well.

Stotming the Base also has vinyl issues from Noise Unit and FLA, if you were a fan of the remix wars series they have those too.

The Haujobb releases are limited to 500 each (300 black and 200 color) so I'd imagine these will sell through quickly. I placed my order a few days ago and am told that the batches are back from the presser and headed to Canada for NA distribution. Mine are expected to shop early October.

I first heard haujobb on a Tyranny off the Beat compilation in college which then got me into early :wumpscut: which got me into Ant Zen records and so on.  I actually enjoy some of Myer's side projects better than haujobb but still have a fond place for the early stuff. I met him once at the SynthPop Goes the World festival in Toronto ages ago. He seemed like a prick compared to the other bands there but Clear Vision put on a great show. Was also supposed to see Haujobb before that but i recall he had some trouble at the Buffalo border and got deported.

Anyhow I'm always grateful that Wax Trax! Records were big when vinyl was still popular so all of that stuff is pretty easy to find cheap. But the different related genres after that era are in desperate need of some LPs. And glad to see a few people on here who appreciate this stuff too. Maybe we need a generic "Industrial" thread to keep track of stuff.

Agreed. Lots of good stuff on the Wax Trax site still. I'm not sure what her plans are for the label but I'd personally love to see them do some reissues. 

I agree with you regarding sorely needed releases on wax. So many bands had really good albums I'd kill to have on vinyl (diatribe, Swamp Terrorists, Auschwitz46 (before becoming Terminal 46), Hate Dept, Contagion PCB, Christ Analog, Penal Colony, I could go on and on). 

As for 242, their early stuff is amazing and I've been slowly getting as much as I can (wax). My favorite "piss off the neighbors" record is Tyranny For You (followed by Only Theater of Pain by Christian Death). It sounds better than most new industrial today.

In 2004, I had a chance to open for Haujobb. They had some visa issue and that was that. They are pretty great though.

• 1 month later...