PO: Sounds Delicious monthly subscription (full covers of famous albums)

AlexH.

40 minutes ago, slipcraig said:

It's what other subscription services do, but if it works for them, it does. What is a "Gold Level variant"? Have any photos?

For their 7"s if you are member for 12 months in a row you get an exclusive variant, which have been limited to between 50-200 copies in the past.

For this new LP service, if you kickstarted for 6 months or longer you could start in the special variant version, which you can now no longer get.

Took me years to find gold versions of the Mikal Cronin and MO records....stuff like that is where you get a benefit for being a member beyond month to month.

31 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

For their 7"s if you are member for 12 months in a row you get an exclusive variant, which have been limited to between 50-200 copies in the past.

For this new LP service, if you kickstarted for 6 months or longer you could start in the special variant version, which you can now no longer get.

Took me years to find gold versions of the Mikal Cronin and MO records....stuff like that is where you get a benefit for being a member beyond month to month.

Thanks for the details!

• 3 weeks later...