Did anyone here just BIN that CIS Is Dead test?

25 tests seems like a lot. Then again, $225 does as well.

labels like that make that many tests all the time now. because they know that there are kids out there who will pay RIDICULOUS amounts for them, and they can essentially make their entire pressing bill back by selling a handful of tests on ebay. 25 x 225 = $5625

pretty smart business sense to capitalize on the kids with too much money in their pocket and nothing better to spend it on.

same reasons a lot of labels make limited to 20 versions, and keep 10 for themselves to sell on ebay later.

25 tests seems like a lot. Then again, $225 does as well.

labels like that make that many tests all the time now. because they know that there are kids out there who will pay RIDICULOUS amounts for them, and they can essentially make their entire pressing bill back by selling a handful of tests on ebay. 25 x 225 = $5625

pretty smart business sense to capitalize on the kids with too much money in their pocket and nothing better to spend it on.

same reasons a lot of labels make limited to 20 versions, and keep 10 for themselves to sell on ebay later.

and if the kids want to buy them, i find nothing wrong with this. it's essentially helping labels out in the long run.

How the fuck did I miss this?

Here you said you missed it.

Congrats dude. I came so close to grabbing it when it went up. Unfortunately life is too expensive right now.

Here you said you passed on it.

???