Jay Reatard 7" in the VC store

trying to order this from some australian place but they have to "process" the order before they charge you which probably means "hey lets go look and see that we don't have any and are too lazy to take it out of the store." It's like $16 but fuck it.

shit was like the matrix! posting about the same site! Its called remote control.

they usually have announced several weeks in advance when preorder will go up. just check matador's site every few days.

I've noticed a day or two lead on the pre-order, but I think several weeks is a stretch...they've announced release dates a few weeks ahead of time, but never exactly when the sales will go up.

Just signup for the Matablog RSS feed and you will have a few days notice with no issues at all.

The only issue I have with matador is they release during my work hours(but there is nothing they could do about that). They also got my hopes up this last time because I thought I had missed it, but when i got off work I was stoked because the order was still up. Then was bummed when I got the email later saying I wasnt going to get it. Matador should find out what cart system VC uses because it takes the item out of stock when the amount is gone. That was the biggest reason I was bummed I had already come to terms with not getting it because of work, but then to think I was able to get it, because the store let me order, only to not get it sucked.

*Im not talking shit about matador or the guy in charge of mail order, just giving a suggestion and an explanation of why i was upset.

Better yet, just mark it out of stock, because they sell digital versions of the 7" they cannot just remove it.

I personally hate that things get removed form the VC store when they sell out. Would rather see "sold out". Its not really important but its often nice for research purposes, see what was available what it sold for etc etc. And that whole, clicking a link for an item that just goes to the store is annoying in terms of usability for customers.