Sloppy Seconds - Endless Bummer pre-order

I am a big fan of Sloppy Seconds and have been waiting for this release for a long time, but I am fairly confident I can hold off for a couple of weeks before buying this as I am currently on an extended vacation and money is short. Hopefully I am right that they will still be available.

are 1,000 sloppy seconds lps really going to go that fast?

Wow, I must be out of the loop with newer music!, I would think that only 1000 would sell out rather quickly, or at least they would several years ago.

I am deffinitely getting this!

Damn, that really makes me sad:( what the fuck do punks listen to now days.

I hope it does well, those guys deserve it.

Maybe it will. Has the Moral Crux been flying off the shelves?

It really did for the first 2 weeks we did about 800 orders.

More than any release we have ever done before in such a short amount of time, so who knows?

I am hoping the current trend market will eventually fade, and people will start revisiting some older style harder edged punk rock.

I love a lot of pop punk, but some of the stuff nowdays just rakes on my brain!

"Unfortunately, someone at the pressing plant, which we were using for the first time, found "Endless Bummer" offensive and refused to manufacture the CDs and LPs. We were not made aware of this until late last week".

hmm, I would guess URP pressing?

Their response to why it may have been refused was hilarious if anyone wants to dig it up and post it.

"Unfortunately, someone at the pressing plant, which we were using for the first time, found "Endless Bummer" offensive and refused to manufacture the CDs and LPs. We were not made aware of this until late last week".

Their response to why it may have been refused was hilarious if anyone wants to dig it up and post it.

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=13381&page=1

I can't find it anywhere?