some special price lp at surprise attack records

Buy those Die Young LPs. The band is amazing!

yes,they are.

and they will play in thailand again on this august.

if you see the collage cover of booklet which comes with this lp,you will see those guys use some picture which they took when they visited thailand on last 3 years....

:)

Buy those Die Young LPs. The band is amazing!

yes,they are.

if you see the collage cover of booklet which comes with this lp,you will see those guys use some picture which they took when they visited thailand on last 3 years....

I actually used to be in a band that toured with Die Young 2 summers ago and it was awesome. Daniel is a great dude and I respect what the band does immensely. Unfortunately I was THIS close to seeing them this past Wednesday. They were supposed to play Vancouver on Tuesday, then Victoria on Wednesday, but the cops showed up to their Vancouver show and arrested them for having stayed in Canada longer than they had said they would. It's a bummer because I missed out on seeing a great band one last time and getting in some crucial hang outs.

yes,they are.

I actually used to be in a band that toured with Die Young 2 summers ago and it was awesome. Daniel is a great dude and I respect what the band does immensely. Unfortunately I was THIS close to seeing them this past Wednesday. They were supposed to play Vancouver on Tuesday, then Victoria on Wednesday, but the cops showed up to their Vancouver show and arrested them for having stayed in Canada longer than they had said they would. It's a bummer because I missed out on seeing a great band one last time and getting in some crucial hang outs.

it seems i ever met you before,willbrat.

come with the band for this august s.e.a. tour....

Guest genericinsight
Van Damage was awesome! I didn't know anyone liked them outside of central PA. haha.

I did/do, but I'm somewhat biased I guess cause a good friend of mine was in that band. Haha.

it seems i ever met you before,willbrat.

come with the band for this august s.e.a. tour....

Man, I wish I could.