sweeeeet used bin find...

Guest pelican2112

Guest pelican2112

Propagandhi - Today's Empires, Tomorrow's Ashes on red vinyl!!

Nothing screams e-bay like classic Fat records on color...woot woot!

Guest pelican2112

It was $15, I thought the gods were smiling down on me...it's in mint condition and comes with a huge full-size 70-page booklet with essays by two different authors relating to the subject material on the album. I could not believe I found this just sitting all lonely in that bin...that's the second time I've found a sweet-ass Fat colored vinyl in the used bin, last time I found a copy of Good Riddances "Ballads Of The Revolution" on blue!

It was $15, I thought the gods were smiling down on me...it's in mint condition and comes with a huge full-size 70-page booklet with essays by two different authors relating to the subject material on the album. I could not believe I found this just sitting all lonely in that bin...that's the second time I've found a sweet-ass Fat colored vinyl in the used bin, last time I found a copy of Good Riddances "Ballads Of The Revolution" on blue!

awesome find.

they all come with that booklet, though. fyi.

Guest pelican2112
didnt you get that Good riddance - ballads on blue that you traded me from a used bin too? what store is that, i need to hit them up next time im visiting my folks.

Yes sir...Vinyl Fever in Tampa. That time I got that Good Riddance record was a crazy day. Someone had traded in a large punk collection and when I scoured the bins...I found that Good Riddance record as well as The Mighty Mighty Bosstones Don't Know How To Party/Ska-Core, Devil, and More Picture Disc + 10"! Ya never know what you're gonna find, always keep your eyes peeled!!

Guest pelican2112

Yup, I already traded it. I let it go for:

Chuck Ragan - Feast Or Famine (cokebottle clear/179)

The Loved Ones - Build and Burn (black/tour press/100)

Planes Mistaken For Stars - Up In Them Guts (test press with special record release show cover)