Saw Alk3 Last Night!!!

It was an amazing show, but goddamn the fashion and bayside are fucking horrible.

they played in order:

new song(didn't catch the name)

private eye

i lied my face off

clavicle

mercy me

in vain

armageddon

time to waste

she took him to the lake

do you want me

we've had enough

goodbye forever

crawl

help me

maybe i'll catch fire

this could be love

radio as an encore

i would post pics,but I am an ass and left my fucking nikon battery at home on the charger, doh!

Now I have to sit at work til 8. running on no sleep, yeah!

you were at the show in pittsburgh? Zoo = Worst Venue EVER. I missed the Fashion, but I love bayside, and that room absolutely ruined them. They're way better than they were last night, the sound in that venue is so terrible. But man, Alkaline Trio was so bad ass. Haven't seen them in 3 or 4 years at least, and then was at Krazyfest... last club show was when they headlined the first? Take Action tour with Hot WAter Music, Cave In and a ton of bands. Probably 6 or 7 years ago? But man, they were so awesome last night! but fuck that venue!

I was at this show last night. I thought it was mediocre, mainly because of the venue, but the setlist didn't excite me either. It went fast too, I felt like they could have squeeze another song or two.

How about this though.

I got there late, because Bayside is the suckside and my girlfriend and I went to grab a few adult beverages before we went inside.

"Two Yeunglings please"

::Hands bartender a $20::

::Older guy taps me on the shoulder:: "Put your money in your wallet, it's on me"

"You sure?"

"Yeah"

"Thanks!"

This guy, who was like 40 y/o or something was buying EVERYONE drinks outside for like an hour.

OPEN BAR AT AN ALKALINE TRIO SHOW? AWESOME!

Some kid tried to fight me during the show too. I don't know what it is w/ people trying to fight me all the time. I'm pretty small 5'6", not very intimidating and I'm usually a pretty humble guy. I dunno, my g/f I were in the crowd and the venue is so small and jam packed that you're obviously going to be touching other people the whole time. This kid said I punched him the face and he started a shoving match w/ me. I don't know what his deal was, he was like 16 and I just laughed in his face the whole time.