anyone going to NY once in a while or recently?

were going to NY 4days between July 28th & Aug3rd, still undecided on the actual dates. I was wondering if any of you had suggestions for hotels, places to go, "must go to" record stores or just where its easy to score some decent weed. Anything that can help in making this a great trip.

the thing is i dont know the town at all, i dont even know where the bus is going to drop us once were there so we figured that sleeping near timesquare/metropolitan museum might be cool since we have to go there anyway it seems and from there we can easily get pretty much everywhere by foot. So far the only place we found was

http://www.dreamny.com/

if anyone ever went there , let me know what you think!!

thanks in advance!

thanks, noted the address

I really don't know anyone in or around NY money is not really an issue but it is... i don't want to sleep in a youth hostel or dormatory thats for sure so im willing to pay but id like it to be not over 150$ per night.. ive checked the big hotels but the cheaper rooms are usually around 200-320 and thats a bit much, especially considering the little time we'll spent inside..

were going to NY 4days between July 28th & Aug3rd, still undecided on the actual dates. I was wondering if any of you had suggestions for hotels, places to go, "must go to" record stores or just where its easy to score some decent weed. Anything that can help in making this a great trip.

the thing is i dont know the town at all, i dont even know where the bus is going to drop us once were there so we figured that sleeping near timesquare/metropolitan museum might be cool since we have to go there anyway it seems and from there we can easily get pretty much everywhere by foot. So far the only place we found was

http://www.dreamny.com/

if anyone ever went there , let me know what you think!!

thanks in advance!

your gonna miss a METS game by a day when you first arrive. Also avoid canal street like the plague. if people hate times square for the foot traffic, canal street is the same shit but less sidewalk and more street vendors. Unless you want a bootleg Channel bag then by all means head there.

thanks for the hints guys, really appreciated,

SammyGoodcore;; ill look for the best western, i tryied the venice beach & west hollywood a few times and liked it but somehow i didnt think about it at all for NY..

i was thinking about going to see Oxford Collapse at the bowery ballroom i think.. really wanted to go to the McCarren pool park but all i see is MGMT, never got into them and theres King Khan too which might be good but ive seen him a few times already