Chuck Ragan Vinyl on tour

As am I in Philly with Ann Beretta and The Loved Ones. Can't wait for that. Anyone know of HWM vinyl being avail at shows? Anything different at least?

when i saw them (in january) they had i believe every LP in that was in print for i think $10-12 (tour presses were $20). They also had all of chucks and the drafts vinyl. they were quite set up. since this was in FL and among the first of the shows, i dont know if they continued to carry that much around or not. now onto business...if you would please tell rob huddleston to keep ann beretta out of retirement for a little while and come back down to florida—if you are successful i will give you unlimited high fives!

Thanks Daniel, however, the only thing that shows up in their store for me is that poster on the right side. I'm on MAC using Safari though...maybe that has something to do with it?

weird I use a mac and safari as well...should work

Thanks Daniel, however, the only thing that shows up in their store for me is that poster on the right side. I'm on MAC using Safari though...maybe that has something to do with it?

im getting the same thing (on firefox)

edit: the english version doesnt work. select deutsch from the dropdown menu and everything should show up. problem is, i cant read deutsch, ha. 5 euros plus shipping

im getting the same thing (on firefox)

edit: the english version doesnt work. select deutsch from the dropdown menu and everything should show up. problem is, i cant read deutsch, ha. 5 euros plus shipping

holy shit wasn´t aware of such crap anyway I´ll check that out for you guys if they send to the US and if they accept paypal.....

So I wrote them an email , and they replied that they accept paypal.... so if you want to order from their site but afraid because of the German (s) ( don´t be afraid of us ha :-) ) send me your

Name, Prename, birthday, email, telephone number, a password to register, zip-code, city, street + housenumber + what you want to order ...

chuck nagel splits are 5 euro each , as well as the chuck muff potter split.

I don´t know what the shipping will be, but I am pretty sure they won´t rip you off....

you can also contact them directly [email protected]

danny