Chuck Ragan Vinyl on tour

I caught him last night with Mike Park. Mike had copies of both of his albums for sale.

Chuck had fucking everything (and he was the one selling it). From what I could see he had both full lengths and Bristle Ridge, he also had the Muff Potter (/2000) and Nagel split (can't remember what it was out of). He also had "Ole' Diesel" and two different editions of the 7" series (don't remember what ones). I don't think he had the Austin Lucas split or "work the bank", but other than that dude was loaded for vinyl sales.

Oh yeah, he fucking rocked the house and played "Cursing Concrete" for the first time I've seen. It was fantastic.

that's not true, he's coming then ben and tim when they all tour together...

and special guest tom gabel.

I'm the least excited about Tom Gabel playing. I worry the crowd will be there to see the "lead singer of Against Me!" rather than the others. I know all the others are quite popular but they aren't on MTV yet.

i was gonna go to the show last night... but i didn't. :(

Cuz you're a bitch! I'm kidding. I was going to go twice but I got really blasted at the Friday show and couldn't see doing anything Saturday.

haha, probably. i didnt even end up doing anything. but i didnt have any money/gas, anyway. so... yeah.