WANTED: Any Anal Cunt stuff

meyercore

Let me know what you guys are willing to part with. I'm willing to buy or trade, so just let me know which method would be preferable. I'll have a MUCH more complete trade list up by the end of the day, but for now this is the best i can do.

7”

Caninus-Now The Animals Have A Voice (brown and white splatter) [first pressing]

Toxic Narcotic-Shoot People, Not Dope. (clear) [never been played]

My Magnificent Machine- 2 Song 7” (black) [out-of-print]

Doom- Police Bastard (black) [never been played]

10”

Matchbook Romance/Motion City Soundtrack-Split (white) [never been played, out-of-print, slight damage to plastic cover]

The Blood Brothers-Rumors Laid Waste (black) [never been played]

12”

Circle of Dead Children-The Genocide Machine (black with see-through platinum sleeve) [out-of-print, rare]

Strike Anywhere-Exit English (white) [slight damage to corners of sleeve]

An Albatross-Eat Thunder, Shit Lighting (see-through red) [out-of-print, never been played]

Shai Hulud-Hearts Once Nourished With Hope and Compassion (black) [first 1997 pressing, slight damage to sleeve, Chad Gilbert of New Found Glory on vocals, never been played]

Agoraphobic Nosebleed/Converge-The Poacher Diaries (brown and white splatter) [never been played, damage to plastic sleeve cover, actual record sleeve is fine]

Thee Flying Dutchman- Thee Caveman Sessions (black) [out-of-print, damage to back of sleeve]

Guest pelican2112
"Your Girlfriend Was Pregnant, So I Kicked Her In The Stomach"

"I Snuck A Retard Into A Sperm Bank"

"311 Sucks"

Killer band.

Except they suck. Seriously, these guys and Skrewdriver can suck a big meat sword.

I seriously really like this band. Though I think I just enjoy the fact that they only exist to piss people off.

funny thing is they are the nicest guys in the world. Especially Seth. They cooked us breakfast.

It's almost as entertaining as when the INDEPENDENTS stayed over one evening after a show, and the next morning i wake up to see the singer and bassist washing our dishes.. in leather jackets?!!! Most entertaining morning i've ever woken up too see. They cleaned our kitchen for letting them stay at our house.

I'm looking mainly for later Anal Cunt stuff, like "I Like It When You Die", "It Just Gets Worse", or "Defenders of the Hate".

Whatever though, all of their shit is fucking gold.

Yesterday at 11:39am, lokithelion wrote:

I seriously really like this band.

I also seriously like this band. I must be a minority though.