I just Realized...

i have a complete (1 of everything) Minus the bear collection....wow...i didnt even try or plan this...although its a safe bet to say im stoked...

i'll post pics in the appropriate thread later....and soon (as soon as my vc order arrives) i'll have a complete murder by death collection..i'll up pics of that when the times right as well...

thank you, for allowing me to waste a double click out of my life.

i will never again get that double click back.

thanks.

What did you double click to open a link on a website?

Sounds like you only wasted one click and if you've been double clicking on the web your entire life then you only have yourself to blame for the waste of clicks.

;)

i have a complete (1 of everything) Minus the bear collection....wow...i didnt even try or plan this...although its a safe bet to say im stoked...

i'll post pics in the appropriate thread later....and soon (as soon as my vc order arrives) i'll have a complete murder by death collection..i'll up pics of that when the times right as well...

Nice!

I'm still short 1 piece on my MBD collection (as noted by my desire to obtain it in my sig...)

i only do 1 of everything....first and foremost records are for listening...if i got more than one they would be solely collectors items and i dont have the dispensable income to take up the hobby like that(or really see a need for it)

i feel the same way. my minus the bear collection got completed a few weeks ago when i finally got the city on film split 7". but if you post pics of your minus the bear collection in the collections thread you'll most likely get some shit for not having every single color out of every single pressing.

i just completed my minus the bear collection too (1 of everything). I think it's stupid to feel the need to buy EVERY color of EVERY record. But i could see why if it's your favorite band or album... but sometimes it's just ridiculous.

I do it with one of my favorite albums :P Aside from that, there's only 1 band I do variants for seriously. And luckily the band doesn't go overboard with them.