Tons of stuff for sale: Some set prices

soulgrowl

Here is the deal: I need some cash to take a trip in the fall, and am looking to sell a bunch of stuff i either want to get rid of or have doubles of. I have set prices on some stuff but I am open to other offers if you think the price is crazy high. Other stuff that does not have prices I am looking for people to make offers. I will go to eBay with the stuff that doesn't get offers that I like.

Almost everything is in great condition. I will be taking pictures over the next couple days, but if you want a picture of something specific, let me know and ill try to do that first.

Shipping prices are $3 for first item, $1 each additional for Media Mail with delivery confirmation. If you want it faster, let me know.

So go ahead and PM.

Also, i am willing to trade ALMOST anything here for a copy of The Weakerthans "Fallow" or Rival Schools "United by Fate", so offer a trade if you have either of those.

UPDATE: For all items that i am looking for offers on, i will not settle for at least 24 hours to allow multiple people to make offers. I have also reformatted the list to separate stuff with prices and stuff without.

STUFF WITH PRICES:

------------------

Able Baker Fox - Voices LP (Second Nature) [Tour Press Translucent Yellow, /100, Sealed] $20

Acid Mothers Temple & the Melting Paraiso U.F.O. - In C LP (Eclipse) [180 Gram Black] $20

Against All Authority - All Fall Down LP (Hopeless) [black] $10

Alkaline Trio - Goddamnit LP (Asian Man) [2nd Press White, /500] $20

Alkaline Trio - Goddamnit LP (Asian Man) [2nd Press Sky Blue, /500] $20

Alkaline Trio - Goddamnit LP (Asian Man) [2nd Press Red/Black Split, /500] $20

Alkaline Trio - Help Me 7" (Epic Records) [black] $3

Angels of Light, The - New Mother 2xLP (Important) [1st Press White, /100] $30

Architecture in Helsinki - Heart It Races 12" (Polyvinyl) [black] $5

Bloc Party - Silent Alarm 3xLP (Dim Mak) [black] $15

Boris - Statement 7" (Southern Lord) [1st Press Gold, /1000] $5

Converge - You Fail Me LP (Deathwish) [1st Press Clear/White Cross, /895] $20

Converge - Unloved and Weeded Out LP (Reflections) [1st Press Mocha Splatter, /1000] $20

Drag the River - Esta Loco LP (Menace to Sobriety) [1st Press Baby Blue, /200] $10

Drag the River - Esta Loco LP (Menace to Sobriety) [1st Press Black, /600] $10

Drag the River - Live at the Green Door LP (Mars Motors) [1st Press Green, /200] $10

Drag the River - Live at the Green Door LP (Mars Motors) [1st Press Black, /600] $10

Hot Water Music - Eating the Filler 7" (Toybox) [black, Most likely 2nd pressing?] $15

Hot Water Music - Never Ender LP (No Idea) [6th Press Pale Pastel Mix, /115] $10

Isis - Live 1 LP (Electric Human Project) [1st Press Black, /700] $20

Jesu - Jesu 2xLP (Hydra Head) [1st Press Picture Disc, /1000] $40

Lambchop - Aw Cmon/No You Cmon 2xLP (City Slang) [black] $20

Omar Rodriguez-Lopez - A Manual Dexterity Soundtrack 2xLP (GoldStandardLabs) [black] $10

Austin Lucas - Putting the Hammer Down LP (Magic Bullet) [Tour Press Black, #188/200] $10

Mass Movement of the Moth/The Catalyst - Split LP (Robotic Empire) [1st Press Red/White Splatter, /200] $10

Old Man Gloom - Seminar III: Zozobra LP (Magic Bullet) [1st Press Gold, /300] $20

Old Man Gloom - Christmas 2xLP (Magic Bullet) [1st Press Black/Gold, /192] $20

Q and Not U - Power LP (Dischord) [black] $8

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn 2xLP (Robotic Empire) [1st Press Black, /700] $20

Red Sparowes/Gregor Samsa - Split 12" (Robotic Empire) [1st Press Black, /1000, sealed] $15

Ultra Dolphins - Mar LP (Robotic Empire) [1st Press Orange, /200] $15

Waifle/The Anasazi - This Is a Party as Much as It Is a Funeral Split 5" (Pensive) [Peachy Marble] $10

INSOUND 7" BOX SERIES (All include mailing box + goodies)

---------------------------------------------------------

Castanets/Wooden Wand Split 7" $10

Jens Lekman/Blood Music Split 7" $10

Serena Maneesh/Blood on the Wall Split 7" $10

STUFF I AM TAKING OFFERS ON (Prices in red are current high offers):

----------------------------

Bollweevils, The - History of the Bollweevils Part II 3xLP (Dr. Strange) [Green/Pink/Green, Signed by band members, #948/1000]

Botch - We Are the Romans 2xLP (HydraHead) [1st Press Black/Black, /800] ($40)

Bright Eyes - Bright Eyes Vinyl Box Set 7xLP (Saddle Creek) [1st Press Black, /3000] ($70)

Cometbus #45 1/2 - Manual: A Novel by John Cotrona LP (Cometbus) [black with screened cover]

Dillenger Escape Plan, The - Calculating Infinity LP (HydraHead) [1st Press Black, /1870] ($25)

Discount/J Church - Split 12" (Rugger Bugger) [1st Press Black, /500]

Drowningman - Busy Signal at the Suicide Hotline (HydraHead) [1st Press Black]

Fracture - Discography LP (No Idea) [1st Press White, /330]

Hot Water Music - Forever and Counting LP (Doghouse) [1st Press Translucent Blue, /200]

House of Low Culture - Live from the House of Low Temperature! LP (HydraHead) [1st Press Blue/Blue Ink, /223] ($10)

Mars Volta, The - Live at the Electric Ballroom 2xLP (Bootleg? Promo?) [1st Press Translucent Green/Translucent Blue, possibly limited to 300] ($25)

Mono - One Step More and You Die LP (Temporary Residence) [1st Press Black, /2000]

Neurosis - Times of Grace 2xLP (Relapse) [1st Press Black]

Neurosis - Sovereign LP (Neurot) [1st Press Grey Splatter, /900]

Pelican/Mono - Split 12" (HydraHead) [1st Press White, /500, sealed]

Pelican/Mono - Split 12" (HydraHead) [1st Press Yellow, /500, sealed]

Pelican/Mono - Split 12" (HydraHead) [1st Press Olive, /500, sealed]

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn 2xLP (Robotic Empire) [1st Press Clear, /200]

Red Sparowes - Every Red Heart Shines Toward the Red Sun 2xLP (Robotic Empire) [1st Press Clear with Yellow Spots, /200, sealed]

Red Sparowes - Every Red Heart Shines Toward the Red Sun 2xLP (Robotic Empire) [1st Press Clear Yellow/Brown Split, /300, sealed]

Red Sparowes/Gregor Samsa - Split 12" (Robotic Empire) [1st Press Starburst, /200]

Stills, The - Logic Will Break Your Heart 2xLP (Vice) [1st Press Black] ($25)

Twelve Hour Turn - The Victory of Flight LP (No Idea) [1st Press Clear, /780]

Vermilion - Flattening Mountains and Creating Empires 2xLP (Redwood) [1st Press 180 gram Black with Roger Dean Cover Art]

Various Artists - No Idea 100: Redefiling Music (No Idea) [1st Press Red/Blue/Yellow Split, /1100]

alright, thanks for everyone that bought stuff, if i accepted your offer i have sent my paypal address to you via pm, if not, i am taking most of the offer stuff to ebay since im lookin for a bit more than what was offered on most stuff. everything with set prices that aren't crossed off are still available, so let me know if anyone wants anything.