JAY REATARD "Singles 06-07" dbl LP

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

JAY REATARD "Singles 06-07" dbl LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/ITR151LP

At some point Jay Reatard has become one of the most highly sought after acts on vinyl. I must not have been paying attention but this guy is hot. I need to start checking out some tunes. If you are like me, you might want to consider picking up this double LP which compiles singles from 2006 and 2007.

Guest Admin

we will be getting more by week's end and I will post tehm in the store once I get the email from my distributor.

and we will have copies in as soon as tomorrow to ship.

we will be getting more by week's end and I will post tehm in the store once I get the email from my distributor.

and we will have copies in as soon as tomorrow to ship.

Thanks for the update, Virgil! I'm just pants-shittingly stoked to have "I Know a Place" on wax.

I thought that 7" was still readily available...I have two: one with a black cover and one with a green cover.

Anyone else think it's lame that the 4th Jay Reatard single is a split?

Yeah, I hear where you're coming from on that. In some ways though, I think it's pretty cool. It'll be interesting to hear Deerhunter's take on "Oh, It's Such a Shame". And I'm sure I'll like Jay's take on their song. I wonder if either of these tracks will be on the forthcoming LP.

Agian, I can see what you're saying but I think it's cool that they're mixing it up a little. Keeping each 7-inch unique.

I have the first 3 and love 'em.

I ordered the Singles Collection LP from In The Red. Still haven't received it yet. Can't wait.