Virgil, would/can you ever stock vinyl from _____?

I'd also love to see Virgil stocking all the import Chuck Ragan singles (Ole Diesel, Muff Potter split, Austin Lucas split).

scott, I am super into this, if someone would not mind, could someone get me websites for the labels putting out these singles? thanks everyone. I love you guys.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder if virgil has to pay more for stuff that is expensive to ship for us -- maybe it'd just end up the same if he has to cover the same costs.

i am sure it is all a case by case basis. the evr stuff ended up way cheaper than I thought it would be so feel free to add any suggestions.

at the end of the day, I want VC to be your favorite place to shop and your suggestions will help make that possible.

More Equal Vision stuff. Their shipping is so expensive.

some stuff from vagrant too.

let me know what vagrant titles as I have been stocking a lot of their releases.

I am placing all my restock orders today and I printed out all of your requests. I will do my best to get all the things you asked for. For the Southern Lord requests, I am going to email them to see if I can start dealing directly. Wish me luck.

Keep the requests coming. I may not be able to check the thread every day, but every week / week and a half, I will go through the requests and do all I can to get these things.

I love you guys! I feel like the luckiest "business person" because I have "customers" who care about how we do and we have an open dialog on how to make our store better. You know when I first started Suburban Home and when I worked at record stores, having this kind of relationship with the people who purchased our records was a dream. Thanks for all of you who allow me to live my dream. I am having so much fun doing all of this and that has all been possible because of you guys. Sure, every week, I say, "man, that was a long week", but in the end it is all worth it. thanks so much.

Guest scriptedrain

Likewise, I never thought I'd deal with a dude (especially through an ONLINE store) who ran his business the way you do, even as it expands. Thank you!

I'd also love to see Virgil stocking all the import Chuck Ragan singles (Ole Diesel, Muff Potter split, Austin Lucas split).

scott, I am super into this, if someone would not mind, could someone get me websites for the labels putting out these singles? thanks everyone. I love you guys.

-The guy who put out the "Ole Diesel" 7" used to on here; his username was ratpatrol (his email is hidden, but I'm sure as an admin you have access to it).

-Hometown Caravan put out "Work The Bank" and his split with Austin Lucas; you can email them at [email protected]

-The split with Muff Potter came out on a German label called Huck's Plattenkiste; I can't find an email address, but if you want to try calling them, their number is 040-752499-31

Virgil, howsabout getting some Polyvinyl stuff up in here? Braid, Owen, Rainer Maria, American Football, Aloha, Decibully, Of Montreal, Architecture In Helsinki, maybe some of those Hey Mercedes 12"s (some distro has to have some)...

And if you do order from them, if you could get a Volcano, I'm Still Excited!! 7-inch for me? I'd love you forever (I forgot to order it direct from them when I bought my Owen/City On Film split and don't feel like placing a new order just for it).

• 2 weeks later...

gonna get copies of the chuck / austin split 7" and the austin LP. the first press of the hometown caravan chuck 7" is out of stock,b ut I will get more when those get repressed. working on the others now. thanks.