iPhone 3G

Checking out all the specs on those other phones. It's either the iphone or wait. I think I've got all the software to go between my vista and the iphone. Free coverter for wmv files to put them on the phone, music is fine. Waiting to hear back from one of the app companies to find out if I'm able to take voice record files I tape using the phone and transfer them onto my computer and what file types they will be in.

My only hang ups are:

Not being able use it as a mass storage device on windows. I'm sure that an app will be available for that soon. They already have one for apple users.

There are not any blue tooth head sets available that I'm interested in. But that again, is just a matter of time. a plus is that the blue tooth computability is the same as PS3.

No Video capability but it's only 2 MP any way so who cares.

The Price and length of the plan. This seems practically the same for any similar (but not as good) phone plan.

Any way, There is no way I'll wait in line for two hours to get one so I have time to figure it out.

Does anyone know if you can scrap safari and install Mozilla?

Any current iPhone owners Use This? Any comments.

http://dbelement.com/

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic