The Belgians bought Budweiser

This won't be the only american company to go if things keep going the way they are. If you are overseas our companies are real cheap right now.

I am happy, I even live in a city that has a huge bud brewery. Nothing will change, except I hope more places have Stella on draft and they start calling it a domestic.

So you think bars that offer happy hour on shit beer will still consider it a domestic?

People who are like, oh man, I wont drink now it are just silly.

On opposite ends of the spectrum, I'm really worried about them cutting out the production of Natural Light, tastes like water, but that's what I started drinking when I was 14 and that's what I drank in collage. I still drink that when I'm going on a float trip or to a BBQ or something.

natty light! yea! hahaha (yes i am in college, and yes i drink that almost every night im drinking.)

InBev already owns labatt, kokanee, and Alexander Keith's.

Kokannee is good shit.

I'm a big fan of the Nelson Brewing Co.'s beers though (as far as Canadian beers go).

i'm not even a big fan of beer in general but nelson's stuff is flawless. i had one of the organic blackheart oatmeal stout recently in vancouver and it was so fucking delicious. it was so good i just wanted to drink a couple of those instead of my actual meal.

On opposite ends of the spectrum, I'm really worried about them cutting out the production of Natural Light, tastes like water, but that's what I started drinking when I was 14 and that's what I drank in collage. I still drink that when I'm going on a float trip or to a BBQ or something.

natty light! yea! hahaha (yes i am in college, and yes i drink that almost every night im drinking.)

I had to read that last part twice. I thought it said And yes, I drink that almost every morning.

The baby Jesus part shouldn't upset you but the racist part should.

and yet it doesn't. i am so numb to racism now, and that's probably bad. but there's only so many times you can get called a "jew faggot" before you just stop to care and slam a coors.

Well I guess you and I differ there. I certainly think you can choose any number of other (better) beers as opposed to knowingly putting money in the pocket of known racists. Sure the argument can be made you never know who could be running other companies but you know for sure in this case.

To each his own, numb or not, I just can't imagine buying something from someone who I know hates "my people."

and yet it doesn't. i am so numb to racism now, and that's probably bad. but there's only so many times you can get called a "jew faggot" before you just stop to care and slam a coors.

Well I guess you and I differ there. I certainly think you can choose any number of other (better) beers as opposed to knowingly putting money in the pocket of known racists. Sure the argument can be made you never know who could be running other companies but you know for sure in this case.

To each his own, numb or not, I just can't imagine buying something from someone who I know hates "my people."

hahahaha, i said i'd slam coors, i never said i would pay for it.

i don't care, all of the pc up the punx kids drink pbr and miller donated lots of money to george bush.

politics are politics, and booze is booze.

everyone should shut up and get trashed.

Forget the politics, Coors straight up sucks ass as a beer.

Out of all of this, my only concern is that Busch stays the same. That's the Budweiser that was originally made and is whatever the first-Busch's name is' original recipe. Budweiser tastes like cereal, and Bud Light is shit. Busch, though, is great.

Forget the politics, Coors straight up sucks ass as a beer.

Out of all of this, my only concern is that Busch stays the same. That's the Budweiser that was originally made and is whatever the first-Busch's name is' original recipe. Budweiser tastes like cereal, and Bud Light is shit. Busch, though, is great.

hahaha, no what the fuck.

busch is the worst. at least coors just slides down my throat and doesnt have a shitty after taste.