BARONESS Red Album. Last copies for sale.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back from tour and with a new release - the Baroness "First & Second" CDs have arrived. Both EPs remixed and remastered, packaged in a foil stamped custom digipack with o-card. Here are some pics...

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

Baroness have these on tour right now or you can order from Hyperrealist for the next few days. A PayPal button will be placed on the site later today. These will be available from the Robotic Empire webstore very soon also.

The LP version is scheduled for December.

Back from tour and with a new release - the Baroness "First & Second" CDs have arrived. Both EPs remixed and remastered, packaged in a foil stamped custom digipack with o-card. Here are some pics...

[image][image]

[image][image]

[image][image]

Baroness have these on tour right now or you can order from Hyperrealist for the next few days. A PayPal button will be placed on the site later today. These will be available from the Robotic Empire webstore very soon also.

The LP version is scheduled for December.

look so good.

i think you should talk to john for make some his portfolio book.

my girlfriend is a publishing company owner. i can printed it in thailand....

:)

i absolutely looking for hunt the clear one of second press....

Same here, there's a few on ebay - but prob go for more than I wanna pay.

dear damaged,

my english is bad. my this post mean i will looking for second press of red album if relapse records will press it.

i already have clear of second ep.

and i just know from relapse they won't press red album second press on clear for sure....

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Pat from Hyperrealist,

I live in Greece and I had preordered Baroness Red Album LP on January 4, 2008! I still have not received it, though I have paid for it. I have contacted you several times and the only time you did answer back was on September 10, 2008:

QUOTE: Thanks for getting in touch with me. I'll check the international order records and see if we're showing an LP sent to you. If not, I'll get one out this week. I apologize for the confusion. Thank you again for writing. Pat END OF QUOTE

Since that, I have sent two e-mails asking you what happened, and again I got no answer at all. Are you willing to answer? Are you going to finally send me my copy? What good is pre-ordering and paying right away, if 10 MONTHS later I still haven’t received the item? I read you tell people not to pay ebay prices and buy from you... Well it didn’t seem to work in my case!