senor and the queen on clear vinyl

Just thought I would give ya'll a heads up. Mainly for people who didn't get it on vinyl the first time around and collectors like myself. No idea is getting the clear vinyl in tomorrow and you can order them now if you like. This is limited to 1,000 and it looks like no idea got the entire press, still waiting to hear back from virgil if he is getting any or not. Might be worth it to wait for that third press of sink or swim to come in or just order a copy right now.

dustin

Let me get in touch with jordan at sabot, he was supposed to mail them out to me free of charge since my red/black never showed. But he hasn't answered any emails I've sent in the past month, so who knows anymore. I ordered one copy from no idea to be on the safe side, I'll let you know in the next day or two. 1000 should last more than a day or two I would assume, so no worries on missing out on the press...

Supposed to be getting one of these since a copy I ordered never came, but who knows if that will happen.

me too, two copies on clear were promised, but no idea said they got the entire press(besides what virgil is getting) and jordan is not answering emails, so we're probably screwed. I ordered a clear copy just to be safe and if I ever do get the clear copies, will just sell them or use to trade I guess. Better safe than sorry(ebay)

Supposed to be getting one of these since a copy I ordered never came, but who knows if that will happen.

me too, two copies on clear were promised, but no idea said they got the entire press(besides what virgil is getting) and jordan is not answering emails, so we're probably screwed. I ordered a clear copy just to be safe and if I ever do get the clear copies, will just sell them or use to trade I guess. Better safe than sorry(ebay)

I already have my copies so I'm not too bummed if I don't get it. It just sucks since the copy I never got was one I ordered as a gift for a friend and he ended up just buying one himself since its been like 6 months and still no word on if I'll actually get a copy.

• 2 weeks later...