OFF WITH YOUR SLEEVES up your bottom

Bite me.

[image]

First press. Three colors. And they made the release date. Up yours!

(None of your business how many pressed. No color less than 100, so calm the fuck down. Grey (in the photo) looks sweet with the art, also: Purple, Green.)

(Starts shipping next week, so don't get all twitchy!)

You go back in time and get one of the 90 we sold online. Wish we had more.

-- A THOUGHT: as I am currently spinning a copy of THE TIM VERSION "decline..." LP... I have to say that I'm still super excited at how it turned out. From the music to the art down to the vinyl colors (orange is my favorite for this one). Esthetically and sonically, it's a winner for me. Anyhow. Just throwing that out there. Dunno why.

-- A THOUGHT: as I am currently spinning a copy of THE TIM VERSION "decline..." LP... I have to say that I'm still super excited at how it turned out. From the music to the art down to the vinyl colors (orange is my favorite for this one). Esthetically and sonically, it's a winner for me. Anyhow. Just throwing that out there. Dunno why.

Listening to this on my ipod at work right now. Really love this album. I own it on LP and CD.

Hell yeah, I have it on Orange and it looks great!

@Justin: Here's the shirt you wanted, in No Idea grey of course!

[image]

[image]

Probably because that record slays like a BEAST.

Hell yeah, I have it on Orange and it looks great!

@Justin: Here's the shirt you wanted, in No Idea grey of course!

[image]

[image]

More splatter

I finally just ordered this and got a call TODAY from No Idea HQ telling me the orange i requested was out of stock (I, too, thought it looked the best with the artwork).

I am stoked to hear it though!