Mike Kinsella Collection

I just made a google spreadsheet of all my Mike Kinsella records, CD's, and other stuff.

Check it out here: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p4_j_FpGr7CA7-dfKIyX6EQ

If you have any Mike Kinsella (Owen, American Football, Owls, Joan of Arc, and Cap'n Jazz) records that I don't have and are willing to give them up, please let me know.

Me too. I'm pursuing to pick it up on green or blue before I get the 180 gram.

i found a used copy on blue at a record store about a year and a half ago. it was only $6.........score!

The fact that anyone would ever sell this record proves there really is no hope for the world.

I have the JOA Busy Bus, Sunny Sun 7", the one that's in a little hand-made picture frame. If you want it let me know. I'm not going to let it go for nothing though.

I see it on ebay a lot but I always just forget to bid on it, so I'll get it from there one day since it goes for relatively cheap.

i found a used copy on blue at a record store about a year and a half ago. it was only $6.........score!

Don't rub it in :'(

sorry man, not trying to be a dick. can you imagine how happy i was when i found it, though?

if you are ever in ann arbor michigan, you should stop by encore records. i have found some of the best scores ever there. another reason i am happy i am moving back to michigan next year.

Don't rub it in :'(

sorry man, not trying to be a dick. can you imagine how happy i was when i found it, though?

if you are ever in ann arbor michigan, you should stop by encore records. i have found some of the best scores ever there. another reason i am happy i am moving back to michigan next year.

I was just messing with you.

I don't think i'll go to Michigan anytime soon.

I live near Jackson. Where is this magic record store you speak of?

it's on liberty street, like a block away from the huge borders. I like encore, but it hurts my head, sometimes...they have so much stuff. it's also probably the most well-organized record store i've ever been in. underground sounds, also on liberty, is also really good. not nearly as big of a selection, but they've got some good finds. i got big black's "songs about fucking" and shellac's "1000 hurts" there.

I live near Jackson. Where is this magic record store you speak of?

it's on liberty street, like a block away from the huge borders. I like encore, but it hurts my head, sometimes...they have so much stuff. it's also probably the most well-organized record store i've ever been in. underground sounds, also on liberty, is also really good. not nearly as big of a selection, but they've got some good finds. i got big black's "songs about fucking" and shellac's "1000 hurts" there.

i assume you got your name from the empire state games song? i loved that band in their heyday.

i assume you got your name from the empire state games song? i loved that band in their heyday.

indeed i did. unfortunately i never got the chance to see them live, but i love that discography that elkion put out. i just won their split with king for a day off of ebay. i'm so excited.

indeed i did. unfortunately i never got the chance to see them live, but i love that discography that elkion put out. i just won their split with king for a day off of ebay. i'm so excited.

that's cool. i saw them many times. i have a video from when they played my friends skate shop back in 97 with the get up kids and jimmy eat world. their other 2 seven inches are great as well.

that's cool. i saw them many times. i have a video from when they played my friends skate shop back in 97 with the get up kids and jimmy eat world. their other 2 seven inches are great as well.

yeah, i've been looking for those other seven inches. i've only ever seen them in lots on ebay, and they always went for too much, because of the other records being sold along with it. also, i saw the new amsterdams probably four years ago at the blind pig, and he talked about that show at the skate shop. any way we could make some kind of a deal for a copy of that video? i would love to have that.