Verse "Aggression" Tour Pressing

fuck you if you buy to resell. this tour hasnt even gotten to me yet and its going to suck if they are sold out because of people buying to resell.

buy one and listen to it.

thanks, that was sweet. unfortunately, i havent sold a record in my life, i only have about 30 or so so far. i wasn't planning on making money off of one of my favortie bands, but if that went for $200 or something, i think i might have.

Guest genericinsight
fuck you if you buy to resell. this tour hasnt even gotten to me yet and its going to suck if they are sold out because of people buying to resell.

buy one and listen to it.

They're already sold out from what I know, so no dice for the shows this weekend near us.

Though I can check for certain at the New Jersey show tomorrow and report back to you on Saturday.

Guest genericinsight
i dont know if your talking to me, but if they arent sold out, im getting one tonight

I was talking to actiondan... which is why I quoted from him.

Also dude, I think you took his comment a little too far, he wasn't talking to you directly, he was talking to the douchebags who bought them just to sell on ebay.

Guest genericinsight
fuck YOU if you buy to resell.

yeah your probably right. but i'm not in the mood to internet fight right now.

Wasn't trying to fight or argue, just was saying... that "you" could have been a generalized statement.