BRIDGE AND TUNNEL "East / West" LP + STREAM

Would have ordered all three if I had money.

Oh well...

Ordered one, don't care what color.

Oh and be proud as fuck.

This could be the best record No Idea ever puts out.

BOLD

No seriously, fantastic record. They really nailed it this time.

Their live shows are always a blast too.

It's so chaotic but so not?

The white ones will likely be gone today. There are like 10 left. If you don't specify, you get white (until they are gone). Feel free to specify, though. And list an alternate if they run out. We will attempt to update the listing when the white are gone, but you know how that goes. Trolls to fight and dragons huffing and puffing.

Ordered!

I always kinda feel like a douche asking for colors in the comment box to be honest.

I always do too, but i'm comfortable with being a douche with a sweet-colored LP!

actually, the 1st time i asked was for an orange Tim Version LP the other week, and then of course someone calls to tell me they were all out. I felt bad they actually wasted a call to tell me that, but at the same time I thought it was cool as hell. I seriously love these guys.

i put the order thru for this like 3hrs after it went up so i could get the white.

but then dumbass me forgot that i had to make the paypal payment within 48hrs once matt from No Idea had replied with it. it was about 60 hours before i did it.

are my dreams shattered or will i be sweet?!?! say it aint so...!?

im such a nerd.

thanks.

• 1 month later...
Heya guys.

anyone know if the pre-order for this has shipped yet? I pre-ordered the white a long-ass time ago and im just wondering if there is need to be worried yet?

cheers

Welcome to our world.

#1: the first cut was bad; didn't even reach the test press phase (damage to the lacquer).

#2: pressing plant way backed up.

#3: pressing plant RAN OUT of colored vinyl. We are supposed to get the larger-run colors any time now. There is a very large chance that we will get GREEN instead of BLUE. Cest la vie.

#4: we had to move the WHITE pressing to a different plant that actually had WHITE vinyl. Yes. We are THAT committed to making WHITE record for the pre-order folks.

#5: the band is on tour. we are freaking the freak freak wanting these records!

#6: Technically, the dang BRIDGE AND TUNNEL / YOUNG LIVERS split 7" beat the LP out, even though it started later. Insane. Speaking of which, YOUNG LIVERS have this 7" on their current East Coast USA and European tours. This is the ONLY WAY to get this record right now. It's not even posted anywhere yet. We are still waiting for the rest of the pressing... and are not sure when they will arrive. Goldanged vinyl shortage is driving everyone KWAZY!

(the songs are unreleased. YL features the debut of Mike Carter on bass / back ups).