Brand New Vinyl News straight from Jesse Lacey

i don't think jesse is a douche bag. if anyone is a douche bag it's most of the fans. and also, i doubt anyone who doesn't have a sense of humor would name their record imprint "Procrastinate! Music Traitors." and the whole dollar thing is overrated.i am willing to bet he's doing it to be an asshole, and everyone will get them eventually.

The dollar thing is not overrated, and as stated by many people before, it's not even the idea of the $1, it's about ripping off your fans & following up by being bothered when called out about it.

They have a website & myspace and could easily keep everyone updated on the situation. At this point I wish they'd just post something like "We're never sending anything out, we've given all the money to the Syrentha J. Savio Endowment, sorry we dropped the ball"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm saying he's an asshole sorta like people on here are assholes. they have the sense of humor to where they laugh at people on here, but if they need to ship you a record they will get it done. it doesn't make him a douche bag if he says it's gonna be done. no to mention plenty of people probably sent in the money. so that means if all the lyrics are hand-written it will obviously take a while, and given their touring schedule since the new album i think 2 years is a reasonable amount of time.

so that means if all the lyrics are hand-written it will obviously take a while, and given their touring schedule since the new album i think 2 years is a reasonable amount of time.

He's not handwriting them to everyone, it was supposed to be photocopies, much like Weezer did (actually followed through with) with their Pinkerton album.