Capital LP's

FYI this is what I just sent to all my pre-orderers:

Hi all, this is Justin from Underground Communique Records,

ok this record is a a two-fold notice about your order you placed through the UCR Myspace page for the Capital Homefront LP.

If you didn't get my previous email or saw on either the UCR Myspace or the Vinyl Collective Board, things have changed with the color options with the LP. The plant lost their supply of colored vinyl and so we're still waiting on them...but the solution to fix the problem partially is:

instead of blue /200, we are doing black /200

and

instead of gold /300, we're going to get EITHER grey/undefined colors OR actually gold vinyl, depending on what colored vinyl pellets they get in.

OK, so the new dilemma is: Do you want your records now or later when the colored vinyl comes in??

(I'm told that the order they're getting in is shipping this Friday, so that would put the pressing at sometime(hopefully) next week...then some time to mail them to me then out to you...so I probably won;t get them until, in the best case scenario until the week of August 4th).

Before you answer the above question, I'm asking a giant favor from you here: If you want to get one now and one later, would you be kind enough to pay $2 per record extra to offset the extra shipping costs? Otherwise I'm going to have to pay for all the extra postage to mail out the records to you AND all the records VC has sold as well...which would be very bad and pretty much guarantee that I will lose an incredible amount of money. Virgil is posing this question to his pre-order-ers soon as well...so please let me know what you want me to do.

now...for those of you who only ordered the BLUE /200...which translates to you ordering the BLACK /200(actually I only got /196)

I'm going to pack your orders tomorrow and mail them right out to you...so you have nothing to worry about.

Obviously if you ordered via International mail, I have to wait to mail you your records...sorry about that...I promise you you'll get your records ASAP.

If you have any questions feel free to email me, and I'll get right back to you.

Thanks for your patience, if I don't hear back from you then I'll just wait until I get the second set of records in and then mail them to you post-haste.

take care,

-Justin.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, do you happen to know if there were any difference between the normal black copies and the one's that were at the record release? Tommy said that there was different linear notes, can I get a confirmation? thanks duder

the insert is different...that's all, the vinyl is exactly the same. if people lose their minds trying to find the ones with the different fucking insert I'm gonna light all the records on fire.

Hey, do you happen to know if there were any difference between the normal black copies and the one's that were at the record release? Tommy said that there was different linear notes, can I get a confirmation? thanks duder

the insert is different...that's all, the vinyl is exactly the same. if people lose their minds trying to find the ones with the different fucking insert I'm gonna light all the records on fire.

hahahah was just making sure. personally I didn't care, I was just happy to get the record earlier haha.

hahahah was just making sure. personally I didn't care, I was just happy to get the record earlier haha.

no, but people are going to try to find it to have all the variants and that minor difference annoys me that people will try to turn it into a commodity.

Guest genericinsight

Goddammit, if I didn't have so much stuff in my sig already, I would have quoted you for that Justin. That comment made me LOL so hard.

actually, i need a copy of the black with the regular insert for myself, and i also need a copy for Ron deathcycle son!

• 2 weeks later...