Darkest Hour - Deliver Us PROBLEMS

Just wondering if it's just mine, but in the last song, Deliver Us, it starts getting really distorted, and changing pitches. The record doesn't look very warped. It's not 100% flat, but it doesn't look too bad. Is anyone else having this problem? And will Interpunk exchange it for me?

Side to side? Is it a new LP? If it's going side-to-side and fucks up like that, it was pressed off-center. Look at the record from up above. Does it look like the grooves aren't centered on the record? That'll do it. We had that happen on the Dakota/Dakota LP and they had to re-do the plates.

Aside from the side-to-side arm thing, I didn't even notice it audibly until the later songs on the A Side.

Also I forgot to add, the arm sways from side to side when I listen to this album, and it doesn't do that for any of my other records.

Question: Do you listen to the record while out at sea?

Occasionally, that MIGHT be the problem right there.

doesnt this record say 'undoing ruin' on the spine too? haha

Yes it does.

Side to side? Is it a new LP? If it's going side-to-side and fucks up like that, it was pressed off-center. Look at the record from up above. Does it look like the grooves aren't centered on the record? That'll do it. We had that happen on the Dakota/Dakota LP and they had to re-do the plates.

Aside from the side-to-side arm thing, I didn't even notice it audibly until the later songs on the A Side.

The record is new. Just got it in the mail today. I looked at it from above and the grooves looked like they were centered, but from what I saw with the arm moving while it was playing, I don't think that they are centered. Most of the songs sound fine, but Deliver Us is fucked. And thats one of my favorites.