Rocky Votolato visits Vinyl Collective

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Rocky Votolato and Dave Barker (7-20-08) - Rocky was on tour and after playing a hell of a show the night before with Chad Price, he stopped by the office to pick up copies of all of his records. I asked him and Dave (dave plays drums with Rocky, used to be in Pinhead Circus, Love Me Destroyer, and Drag the River) to pick a record they loved for my picture. If you see him on this tour, he should have copies of every color of every record of his. And if you haven't picked up a copy of his "End Like This" 7", it will soon be out of print. we have 13 copies left and he has 20 on the road with him and then that is it. While at our office, I got him to sign a copy of "Suicide Medicine" for our office and we spoke about him getting back home to record a cover for our under the influence series which we will be doing with Chad Price. I am stoked. Lastly, I gave him a copy of the Mike Hale album and told him that I would like more anything to have him take Mike out on tour. Cross your fingers!

Check out our Visitors to VC page, here. http://www.vinylcollective.com/visitors-of-vc/

Guest Admin
I'm seeing him August 1st... Did he grab a lot of vinyl to sell? Cuz i'm hoping he'll still have it by the time he hits seattle.

he grabbed about 200 records total. hopefully he still has some by the time he sees you. If not, we will have copies of everything except for maybe the 7".