Torche-Meanderthal

i wrote to andy a while back and got this:

Andy Low / Robotic Empire to me

those ebayers are jerks. its still a couple weeks away from being for sale from us, but we will have all those colors available

-------------------------

Andy Low - Robotic Empire

PO Box 4211 - Richmond, VA 23220 - USA

[email protected] - www.roboticempire.com

MP3s: www.myspace.com/RoboticEmpire

even if it is over 20 bucks, at least i can see it being warranted due to manufacturing costs. im okay with paying a little extra for a record that has such attention to detail.

now, if they just did a standard jacket w/ color vinyl and just suddenly decided to charge 25 bucks for it for no real reason, id probably take exception to that as well.

even if it is over 20 bucks, at least i can see it being warranted due to manufacturing costs. im okay with paying a little extra for a record that has such attention to detail.

now, if they just did a standard jacket w/ color vinyl and just suddenly decided to charge 25 bucks for it for no real reason, id probably take exception to that as well.

I guess, but the manufacturing costs were a choice by the band/label and could be avoided. I like to buy a lot music, buying 20-25 dollar records just because of artwork and packaging really takes away from enjoying more music. I'm just venting though, maybe I'm in the minority?

I guess, but the manufacturing costs were a choice by the band/label and could be avoided. I like to buy a lot music, buying 20-25 dollar records just because of artwork and packaging really takes away from enjoying more music. I'm just venting though, maybe I'm in the minority?

Totally hear where you're coming from but for every 20-25 dollar record Robotic puts out there's an eight dollar record from No Idea to offset it.