PO/TP: City and Colour,Sleepercar,Black Lungs,Empi

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

CITY AND COLOUR "Sleeping Sickness" 7"

SLEEPERCAR "S/T" 7"

EMPIRE AIR "S/T" 7"

BLACK LUNGS "S/T" 7"

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=dav

Our new friends at Dine Alone have been kind enough to allow us to set up a pre-order for their latest 7" releases. They put out 4 7"s at the same time that are all extremely limited. The City and Colour is limited to 1,000 copies, Sleepercar to 300 copies, Empire Air to 300 copies, and Black Lungs to 300 copies. I don't expect these to last long and I really suggest you pick up copies soon as you will be bummed when these are no longer around, especially that Sleepercar 7" which features a A-side from the album and an unreleased track.

In case you are not familiar, all of the above bands have folks in other bands. City and Colour and Black Lungs have members of Alexisonfire, Sleepercar is Jim Ward's really kick ass Americana band, and Empire Air has a member of Attack in Black.

We also have test pressings to give away for City and Colour, Sleepercar, and Black Lungs. You can enter by purchasing a copy of each of the records. Good luck and thanks Dine Alone.

god dammit. i already got the city and colour 7" from vagrant...who in the description wrote "we only have 100 copies and then their gone" and so i emaild them asking if that meant it was a very limited pressing of 100 or not and of course they didnt respond. whatever, its a great song, jsut wished i ordered it here to enter for a test press.

thanks for the kind words, to field some of the comments...

we're going to be moving forward with city and colour's "bring me your love" as a special package for around christmas time that will be really limited (as of right now we've decided on only doing 500).

and for the city and colour 7" we only gave vagrant 100, so i guess they meant when the 100 they had were gone..

anyways thanks to anyone who've already ordered them from mymerchtable or whatever local shops, we just wanted to have these records available to people in the US without having to pay $10+ to ship a 7".

if anyone else has any questions, hit me up.

we also designed custom jackets for the tests too, which i think look better than the regular editions!

Guest Admin
justin or virgil,

do you know when VC will have these to ship?

the folks at dine alone said they would either ship to us today or tomorrow. Assuming, they didn't put a big bag of weed in with the boxes, I would expect customs and ups or usps to get us copies by the end of next week.