OWTH bottoms ahoy SECOND PRESS : WHITE and BLUE

Sorry to be a newb, but who is OWTH?

NEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWB...kidding...

OWTH = Off With Their Heads...I am a newb too, I know the name, but not the music... *hangs head in shame*

You two really should order in some records by Off With Their Heads. I think Punk News.org is streaming the new one. But if you start with "Hospitals" I guarantee that you'll both be fans for life.

Hey Var... the silk screening job on the LP is fantastic! I especially like the back, with the song titles in silver almost hidden underneath the song titles in black.

haha i'm not surprised they are half way through writing a follow up, half of the songs on this album had been previously released

regardless of that, fucking great album

Totally, but have you compared the versions? Ha. ;)

Also, can you name any unreleased songs by them right now? I can't think of any. that probably means no released songs for the next one... :o

haha point taken and fully agreed with. The new version of I Am You makes me wanna do backflips off my bed its so good.

Hey var thanks for the free download!!

That really is awesome that No Idea is going to do this now!

Oh and I got mine (it was mysteriously waiting on my porch even though we had mail stopped for vacation but it survived along with my other records!!!) really enjoy it!

Oh and it takes them that long to release their first full length and now they are on to their second already?

What the hell!?

Hey var thanks for the free download!!

That really is awesome that No Idea is going to do this now!

Glad it worked for you! This is still an experiment in the works, i.e.: no mention of the download anywhere in advance. We may or may not continue this for later pressings. We decided to keep it going for the second pressing, since it was so close to the first.

This is something we will do from time to time, but as I mentioned somewhere, we are not doing it ALL the time. Do not come to expect it with any regularity. I doubt we will do it for vinyl-only releases, for example. Sometimes the genie is purposely left in the bottle.

Has anyone not gotten their LP yet? I'm not too worried, it hasn't been too long yet, but I ordered the day it got put up, and I know a lot of people have gotten theirs already, plus I got an order from No Idea that I placed a few days later. I'm just worried that it is going to be really warped when it gets here.

haha i'm not surprised they are half way through writing a follow up, half of the songs on this album had been previously released

regardless of that, fucking great album

Totally, but have you compared the versions? Ha. ;)

Also, can you name any unreleased songs by them right now? I can't think of any. that probably means no released songs for the next one... :o

i like that they keyboards are out of "fuck this i'm out"

but bummed that "havenhurst 1612" dosn't end with "HEY!"

spun that blotto split so many times that it's plastered in my head.