OWTH bottoms ahoy SECOND PRESS : WHITE and BLUE

Yeah, you read that right. The SECOND PRESS will be here late next week. With the FIRST PRESS, we had to trim all the wholesale orders way down and STILL are going to run out. Freaky!

-- The 2nd press will be 1,000 copies on two specific colors, appx 500 each (at least that is the plan, we'll see what happens). Up the punx! --

Note: there will still be Grey copies of the FIRST PRESS floating around in the world for a little while, in stores, etc, just not as many as were requested. So... don't fret. you can still chase them. Pretty much all the green and purple are going to direct mailorders. If you are bummed, you can try to sneak an order in for the first press colors, but you probably missed some of them. You snooze, your friends mock you.

Can't wait for OWTH to get to So Cal. I'm pretty sure I'll be at each of their shows, simply because so many of my friend's bands are playing each of the shows.

I may be hitting the San Diego show at the end of August.

that be with Nothington right? I definitely want to go to that. Crazy that the 1st pressing is gone already.

Var-

When should we order to endure we get the 2nd press as well? has the first round of orders shipped yet? I've been avoiding listening to this until i can get it on my record player.

word.

No one should have to ENDURE the 2nd pressing. Ha.

Whenever... now that our site is un-fucked-up again. 1st round finished getting packed / mailed today. Been mailing over the last few days. Anyone get one yet? Do you like the way it's all colorful yet if you squint it still kinda looks black and white? Fancy pants, I tell you. 2nd round. Crazy. Should be shipping late next week. I'll post photos when they arrive... unless you'd all rather wait and find out later. ???

OWTH is halfway through writing the follow up LP. No shit.

Var-

When should we order to endure we get the 2nd press as well? has the first round of orders shipped yet? I've been avoiding listening to this until i can get it on my record player.

word.

Whenever... now that our site is un-fucked-up again. 1st round finished getting packed / mailed today. Been mailing over the last few days. Anyone get one yet? Do you like the way it's all colorful yet if you squint it still kinda looks black and white? Fancy pants, I tell you. 2nd round. Crazy. Should be shipping late next week. I'll post photos when they arrive... unless you'd all rather wait and find out later. ???

my head has exploded.

I'mma endure the shit outta this shit. I placed my order for the 2nd press today and put a note in the "special comments"... something section. Hope to get both colors. Thanks for the info.

so just some days of wait?

Huh?

-- The 2nd pressing will be here this week. One of the colors is BLUE. Not sure what the other one is, but I'll know soon. Should be either WHITE or CLEAR.

yeah, it's just some days of wait if it'll be here this week :)

cool, i hope i get both colors ;)

stupid question: any preorders?

Huh?

-- The 2nd pressing will be here this week. One of the colors is BLUE. Not sure what the other one is, but I'll know soon. Should be either WHITE or CLEAR.

yeah, it's just some days of wait if it'll be here this week :)

cool, i hope i get both colors ;)

stupid question: any preorders?

-- I believe that you can pre-order at VC (and get a chance to win a TP, right?)

-- You can also pre-order at NI, simply by ordering the number of records you want and specifying in the comments section what colors you want (but no TP contest).

haha i'm not surprised they are half way through writing a follow up, half of the songs on this album had been previously released

regardless of that, fucking great album

Totally, but have you compared the versions? Ha. ;)

Also, can you name any unreleased songs by them right now? I can't think of any. that probably means no released songs for the next one... :o