so mest is (kinda) back together?

I wasn't sure what the acronym "RAC/WP" stood for so I googled it and ended up on Stormfront.org. YIKES.

I did the same and ended at one of the message boards. I read through some of it...I made my blood run cold knowing there are people like that out there.

And who knew there was a genre of music dubbed 'hatecore'....

http://aryanwear.com/music-electronic-industrial-c-52_63.html

this is what bums me out the most. i don't know that there's DIRECT correlation between those artists and racism. But...it kind of sucks knowing half of my hard drive when i was 12 is for sale up there, and all I wanted to do was be spooky.

im mean...so mest is together and thats cool...but i kinda feel that this hole thing is dead...and the fucker STABBED AND MURDERED SOMEONE...seriously...he shanked a dude who was banging his EX...

i dunno..i kinda feel that him restarting this band with only him being the original member is bullshit..

who cares

actually I'll say this, they by far are not thee absolute worst band I've ever heard......but honestly how can you look yourself in the mirror knowing if people know who you are it's either I got away with killing somebody OR, and this is somehow worse: I'm "famous" for the What's the Dillio? song. (I realize John Fedlman wrote that song, so he's not off the hook either...at least he had the sense to not record it with Goldfinger.)

Dude, again, I agree he sucks and is a total waste, but this is one thing he's been honest and open about for over half a decade. I can think of plenty of things about me that I've kept secret for that time period. Throw the douche a bone.

That was five years ago? Fuck I'm getting old. I was fortunate enough to hear them almost get booed off stage in Chicago when they opened up for Social Distortion probably 6 years ago. If there is a band that a bunch of 40 year old punkers didn't want to see, it was them.

Dude, again, I agree he sucks and is a total waste, but this is one thing he's been honest and open about for over half a decade. I can think of plenty of things about me that I've kept secret for that time period. Throw the douche a bone.

That was five years ago? Fuck I'm getting old. I was fortunate enough to hear them almost get booed off stage in Chicago when they opened up for Social Distortion probably 6 years ago. If there is a band that a bunch of 40 year old punkers didn't want to see, it was them.

that show was 6 years ago.....no way, 4 years tops...otherwise I'm totally losing my mind....which is not an unlikely thing...so....