Cute Lepers "Can't Stand Modern Music" LP reissue

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've ever really ordered stupid amounts of extraneous copies of an album before now. I'm just really into this album. And I think I'm losing the war with this vinyl addiction thing. Pretty badly.

So Mr Steve, any chance you'll have the pressing info on this re-release up before the 19th? I'd like to know what to look for at the merch table when these guys hit Balto on the 20th.

Thanks

Hey Steve, how come on my order with Interpunk it says the release date for the Cute Lepers repress is Aug. 19, but says it's expected in stock Sept. 16?

That's a weird one. Ideally they really should have records by the 19th. It might be a little later but definitly not almost a month.

Now it says it'll be there Aug. 16.

• 2 weeks later...

Crazy I was just about to do a search for this thread to bump it.

News is supposedly these were going to be pressed last week but when I called yesterday the plant couldn't tell me if it had actually happened. Seriously bogus business. Hopefully I'll get word today about what the hell is going on. Interpunk has September 2nd as a release date on these and I think that's still very very very likely. The plant, my distributor and Interpunk are all on the East Coast so everything can get shipped where it needs to go super quickly. Anyway you can definitly still order through me...although I still don't know what colors are coming down the pike. Like I said it's a mystery. However Interpunk is giving away Cute Lepers patches with their orders. Not sure if that's an enticement for you. Anyway thinks for being patient. I pinky swear these are coming in the next few weeks...barring any pressing plant jack assery.

• 3 weeks later...

I posted this in the Test Press thread but I figured I'd repost it here in the main thread. This is the color breakdown for this short run 2nd press of the record. No Idea has these in their distro. I have them in mine and Interpunk has pink and "dark/vomit green" as well.

204 dark green mix

93 purple

21 dark gray

12 redish purple mix

11 light green

200 pink (the interpunk exclusive)