pic of mcr : black parade lp

yeah, that's a lot of money for one album...although the packaging sounds kind of ambitious.

but if any band can overcharge their fans and get away with it it's probably them. and considering a lot of their fan base, it's probably the biggest waste of 180g vinyl ever.

Guest scriptedrain

I kind've wish that I liked this album as much as "I Brought You My Bullets..." or "Three Cheers..." because that looks like a sweet total package.

Guest scriptedrain
I like that the regular edition is limited to 3,000 while the special edition is limited to 2,500. For a band with fanbase as large as theirs 500 isn't that amazing.

Think about the young age of much of their fanbase, though. And also consider they're still selling 2,500 copies at $45 a piece. I know it's not profit and there's a lot of expenses, but that's still $112,500 being brought in (and that's just the special edition).

Edit: I see what you're saying now... 2500 isn't much less than 3000. I don't know what I thought I read first time around.