Was ANTARCTICA 81:03 ever released on vinyl?

Could you fit them on 3LPs if you did them together?

I feel like they never pressed 81:03 because it would've stretched to a fifth side because of track lengths. So would the ep fit on the 6th side?

I did the math, and without moving tracks around to optimize space (which I wouldn't do), the LP would fit on the six sides of three 12"s. The EP would requre another 12" (two songs on one side, one on the other).

Just my two cents:

I love these songs but don't know if they would really work on vinyl... this is definitely the kind of music where I wouldn't want to have to flip the record 5 (7) times.

Also, I think the market drops off pretty quickly once things (even a 4x12") are priced at $40 since that's probably a few times more than it would cost to just get the CD's used.

However, if you're going to do this, I would definitely package them together. It will save you some costs, packaging and be less of a pain in the ass.

Besides, I'd probably buy one.

Just my two cents:

I love these songs but don't know if they would really work on vinyl... this is definitely the kind of music where I wouldn't want to have to flip the record 5 (7) times.

Also, I think the market drops off pretty quickly once things (even a 4x12") are priced at $40 since that's probably a few times more than it would cost to just get the CD's used.

However, if you're going to do this, I would definitely package them together. It will save you some costs, packaging and be less of a pain in the ass.

Besides, I'd probably buy one.

Good points, but I think that this is one of those projects that people would view as worthy of the extra cost. you could emphasize that it's the complete discography (which I think is the case), and that would entice people. Plus, just make sure everyone knows that it's ex-CFD members and they'll sell.

Good points, but I think that this is one of those projects that people would view as worthy of the extra cost. you could emphasize that it's the complete discography (which I think is the case), and that would entice people. Plus, just make sure everyone knows that it's ex-CFD members and they'll sell.

They'll sell but it will take years.

The first two THE 101 12"s came out while they were still touring yet you can still find both the earlier 12"s for cheap ($7-$8 on Interpunk) in the US and Europe and there were 500 copies made. Same with the Blue Ontario stuff so ex-CFD is (sadly) not as much of a sell as it should be.

On that note, everyone reading this should pick up the 3 The 101 12"s and get the mp3 EP from Eric's new band Golden City

http://www.myspace.com/therealgoldencity

Lastly, someone sell/trade me the CFD/Boy's Life split with gold/yellow numbers on the front... it's the last piece I need to complete all CFD comps/variants.

The 101 were great. I recommend everyone buy their stuff. All of it is great. Also, check out Eric's new band, Golden City.

The 101 vinyl was released in Europe. I need the "Numbers" LP, but I don't want to have to pay $30 to get it from Euroland. If anyone knows where I can get it in Ameriland, let me brother know.