I'm not taking the bus anymore

Guest conoley

Guest genericinsight

Yeah, I heard about this, pretty fucked up. However, as a frequent Greyhound rider, this really is a freak accident. Maybe I've been lucky but I've ridden these buses many, many times in my life and never had a weird/crazy/bad experience.

And I indeed usually am that person either sleeping with my head against the window or sitting next to the window with headphones on.

I can't explain it but something about this disturbs me on a very deep level. Maybe it's the level of detail that's gone into (how they mention the screaming and the spray of blood), but the thought of being asleep on a bus and then having the dude next to you freak out and stab you with a "rambo knife" is pretty horrific. That's some horror movie shit.

Personally I wouldn't get near the dude, I think with all the horror movie shit I've seen I would just run as fast and as far as humanly possible.

They did mention that the victim smoked a cig with the killer at the last stop before the murder, which leads me to believe that the killer probably knew the victim, but maybe not the other way around (like a weird serial killer type situation). I dunno, but the whole smoke together thing before the murder seems like it could lead to a motive.

Either way, it is quite the fucked story, straight out of a movie.