Wolf Eyes - Fuck the Old Miami

Guest afsdan

the B-side has music on it, but there's an image etched into that side OVER the grooves that obviousy intrudes upon the enjoyment of said music.

edit: oh. I just read the Important page. strike that^ reverse it.

I'm not even all that into noise, to be perfectly honest. The guys in Wolf Eyes are seriously tools.

Merzbow is generally considered pretty good, and the Gerogerigegege is pretty good, though there are opinions both ways on that one, as there are with most of the genre.

But if you're one of the ones that doesn't like noise to begin with, you're not going to like it at all.

I have seen Sword Heaven before. Pretty great.

Yes! Sword Heaven is pretty great! I've seen them so many times. "Skinned and Glued" from the Entrance LP on Load RULES.

You're from Cincinnati? Were you at the Hair Police show at the Art Damage last weekend. Hair Police killed it. Theres another show coming up at Art Damage that looks pretty good -

Frode Gjerstad / Paal Nilssen-Love Duo

and

C Spencer Yeh/Jon Lorenz/Ryan Jewell Trio

@ Art Damage 8/25/08

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=240931681&blogID=355689427

Hahahaha.

Really?

Let's hear it.

What are some "good" noise bands?

Sword Heaven is good live, also older SWANS, Aube, Einstürzende Neubauten,& Lockweld, also good live.

I had completely forgotten that I saw Swans live with Xiu Xiu. I was bored, but I also don't know anything about noise.