NFL Discussion

i feel like with some freed up money, the ravens are looking to get an upgrade in the slot. also pollard was released today too.  going to miss him hitting tom brady. however, im not going to miss 15 yard penalties on every other hit of his.</p>

i also forgot how courtney upshaw will be going into his 2nd year.  him and t-sizzle with the pass rush should be pretty good next year.  not keeping kruger is making more and more sense to me.

Good free agent tracker:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfps-top-50-free-agents-103000105--nfl.html

Puts things in proper perspective. Sometimes guys in the NFL go from absolute studs to garbage in a year or two (I'm thinking of Shaun Alexander off-hand, but it really happens to a lot of defensive players as well) and as a fan, it's hard to accurately judge things.

Everyone keeps talking about Boldin's speed.. Who cares? The Niners don't need a burner.. Crabtree and Davis are fast enough and don't forget Jenkins who will get much more playing time this season since he's been working out 1 on 1 with kaep in the offseason. Boldin just needs to catch the tough passes in the red zone and on third down in obvious passing situations and he will be worth every bit of the $6 million.

The Niners do need a burner. Crabtree isn't someone that has shown he can stretch the field at this point. Jenkins was sitting down when the Niners were trying to win the Super Bowl by throwing to Ted Ginn. I'm sorry, but that is an AWFUL sign regarding Jenkins, rookie or not. I do love the addition of Bolden though.

Also on Bush, totally agree. Teams pay RB's and teams draft them high when 1 - they can be found late in the draft and 2 - they have a shorter shelf life than any other position

Hate the Bush signing. Assuming that they have an easy out after a year or 2 though. They are stupid but not THAT stupid.

Ndamakong restructured. Still waiting on all the details. But at least I can look at those two moves together and feel a little better about it (versus before when I believe they had $8 million to spend and need about 6 starters).

Hate the Bush signing. Assuming that they have an easy out after a year or 2 though. They are stupid but not THAT stupid.

Ndamakong restructured. Still waiting on all the details. But at least I can look at those two moves together and feel a little better about it (versus before when I believe they had $8 million to spend and need about 6 starters).

Bush seem like a great signing to me.  Lions offense was so 1 dimensional last year.  

Goldson is in Tampa Bay now... making wayyyy too much money. $22 million guaranteed. Charles Woodson is visiting with the Niners today, wouldn't be surprised to see a deal made soon on him or LaRon Landry now that that is an official need.

Niners also just signed Glenn Dorsey to replace Sopoaga. I think that's a pretty net-zero outcome.

patriots will pay ocho cinco 6 mil a year. but not the proven number 1 receiver.

i'm truly considering tearing the patriots patch off my heart.

You have still had a better offseason than the Ravens who lost Boldin, Kruger, Ellerbe, Lewis, Pollard, and maybe Ed Reed. Probably a couple other guys too.

i don't give a fuck what any of the other teams did. because the patriots, two days into free agency, have already proven that they don't know what the fuck they're doing.

find a way to sign victor cruz, or i'm done.