NFL Discussion

10 FA safeties? Nah. Only 2 good safeties in this years draft and they will both probably go first round. We still have one more year until we get a first round pick back.

If we could get Clemons, Crocker, Leonhard or Ihedigbo at a reasonable price then I would take any of those guys over Clark any day.

10 FA safeties? Nah. Only 2 good safeties in this years draft and they will both probably go first round. We still have one more year until we get a first round pick back.

If we could get Clemons, Crocker, Leonhard or Ihedigbo at a reasonable price then I would take any of those guys over Clark any day.

theres 4, plus decoud, wright...okay 6, but it would just be classic redskins to bring on an old guy like clark.  i guess history will repeat itself.

not only carolina have no one to catch the ball, they have no one to throw it either.  cam is getting ankle surgery and will miss OTAs and hopes to be back by training camp.

normally i would say big deal, but none of these guys have ever caught a pass or worked with cam, so i would say its slightly a big deal.

How many years do you think Manning has left?

How about Brady?

Manning 2 years. Brady 4+

Just was reading on nfl.com that the eagles are looking for a 3rd rounder for Desean Jackson and that the pats and 9ers are in the running. Man Brady to Jackson would be fantastic to watch. Get it done Bill!!!!

Manning 2 years. Brady 4+

Just was reading on nfl.com that the eagles are looking for a 3rd rounder for Desean Jackson and that the pats and 9ers are in the running. Man Brady to Jackson would be fantastic to watch. Get it done Bill!!!!

Wow... It's like the Eagles have no desire to win. Why not get rid of the number one receiver on the team and take away Nick Foles 2nd best option after McCoy

yeah, the definitely don't have any options other than djax.....mccoy, maclin, cooper, sproles, ertz, celek. 

he is also owed a lot of money the next few years.

Coming off a career year, Jackson is due $10.5 million in 2014, and $9.75 million each of the next two seasons.

looks like they are worried about their future.  they are also only entertaining offers, they aren't actively shopping him.

Manning has 2 years left, assuming he does not retire (which he doesn't show signs of doing) and if he is cleared to finish up his last year after this upcoming 2014 season (total of 5years.) his head doesn't fall off mid season. With this being said.... 97 & 98 = 14 & 15 :P Also he will probably be the biggest bust in the Hall of Fame next to Ogden :P

#SpringCleaning

IMG_7349_zpsc6947688.jpeg

This whole Desean Jackson situation is weird.  He's one of the main reasons Cooper had the season that he did.  I don't trust Jeremy Maclin's legs and I feel like the possible move doesn't make a whole lot of sense.  We know what we have in him, he may be a "pain in the ass" but he makes key plays.  It'd be a shame to see the potential of this offense where it stands today get traded away for a 3rd round pick.

Looks like Miami is getting Moreno :P

Interesting...

I think I may try and setup a short term MUT Dolphins team with Tannehill/Moreno and whoever the MIA receivers are...