NFL Discussion

toby gerhart is not a starting rb, i feel like 9/10 people would tell you that and that 1 person saying otherwise would be from the jag camp.

Based on what? 4.7 yards per carry for a career sounds pretty damn good to me. Still young, low mileage, but experienced.

Dudes been ice skating uphill since the draft due to the color of his skin, and he's proved himself for the most part. I think he's be a thousand yard back if he got the standard starters workload.

Why was Ware playing mostly DE last year? 

Looks like that playing for the Cowboys is a  huge role into his sack decline

fixed :P

My coworker is from Texas and he had nothing but sarcastic remarks to text me the other day ahahah

I'm curious for the season to start already, all I hear about is ESPN reporters on every big name's groin thus far....I honestly want the season to start to see if Gronk or Miller are able to be back in healthy shapes....as for Decker going to the Jets, I don't know what to expect...Eagles are looking healthy and the Browns are praying from something better than 5-11.....

can't wait till the opening week....not too stoked for the Broncos schedule, they have it far harder than what the Pats have to compete against!

fixed :P

My coworker is from Texas and he had nothing but sarcastic remarks to text me the other day ahahah

I'm curious for the season to start already, all I hear about is ESPN reporters on every big name's groin thus far....I honestly want the season to start to see if Gronk or Miller are able to be back in healthy shapes....as for Decker going to the Jets, I don't know what to expect...Eagles are looking healthy and the Browns are praying from something better than 5-11.....

can't wait till the opening week....not too stoked for the Broncos schedule, they have it far harder than what the Pats have to compete against!

If Manning wants to win another all he has to tell his teammates is that this will be his last year. His teammates will play like 30X more inspired instead of being happy just picking up a paycheck and playing with one of thee greatest.

My takeaways for far from free agency:

-Raiders are becoming the Giants-West, retirement edition.

-Chiefs clearly don't have any aspirations to follow up on last year's success.  How do you let almost your entire starting O-line walk?

-Broncos are going Super Bowl or bust once again.

-Jerry Jones still has no idea how to run a football team.

-Pats love fucking with the Jets.

-Jacksonville is becoming the mini-Seahawks, which is much better direction than they were previously heading in.

-Giants finally realized the key to success is a functional offensive line

-Lions finally have a dynamic receiving corps to help Megatron.  Took them long enough.

Restructuring Suggs, resigning pitta, Daryl smith, jones, and Monroe; ravens are having a very solid quiet offseason.

I still think pitta got spoiled, but Monroe and smith were very cheap and jacoby got what jacoby deserved.

Time to get a receiver.

Smith or Nicks.  Either can be had pretty cheaply at this point.  I feel like no one really wants to sign any receivers with any sort of question marks at this point since the draft is so deep at the position.

Smith or Nicks.  Either can be had pretty cheaply at this point.  I feel like no one really wants to sign any receivers with any sort of question marks at this point since the draft is so deep at the position.

yeah, i would love to get nicks over smith.  nicks still has so much upside, while we will only have smith for another year and will be in the same boat again.

yeah, i would love to get nicks over smith.  nicks still has so much upside, while we will only have smith for another year and will be in the same boat again.

Nicks has huge upside, I don't get why no ones bit on him yet.  I'm even surprised the Giants haven't tried to bring him back at a low price due to how cold his market has been. 

If Manning wants to win another all he has to tell his teammates is that this will be his last year. His teammates will play like 30X more inspired instead of being happy just picking up a paycheck and playing with one of thee greatest.

Honestly I would of preferred if they won this previous season and Manning retired....I would of liked to see Champ get a ring before his departure :/ The season was too good to win the Super Bowl though, it was the kiss of death :P Unless Manning wins this year and stays for his 5th year and wins again....Elway style! Someone get that logo changed already!

As for that Weeden video, very touching :'( They didn't include my favorite Weeden blooper (non-int) when he threw the ball and it bounced off the lineman's helmet back in his hands and then threw it again lol

well, its official, steve smith is a raven.

still not 100% sold, although it seems like pundits and other ravens fans are going bananas.  hes not the same steve smith anymore, but the price was great.  he also won't be a number 1 target like he was in carolina, so hey, that might be a plus.  flacco has his weapons now in torrey smith, marlon brown, steve smith, jacoby jones, and pitta.  having this core together should also help the running game a lot.