NFL Discussion

Probably the Jets they seem to love players of this caliber....Decker, Djax, and Vick could bring some revenue in to the team for sure.

Reality star, gang ties (allegedly,) and dog fighting..... its like watching an episode of the Real Housewives!

Panthers look like a good sign for him though!

I think some poorly run team (Jets) with more cap space will throw money at him.  Reports were that they were trying to work out a trade with the Eagles before they cut him, so clearly they are willing to spend.  I don't think the Panthers have enough space to even make a legitimate run at him.

I think some poorly run team (Jets) with more cap space will throw money at him.  Reports were that they were trying to work out a trade with the Eagles before they cut him, so clearly they are willing to spend.  I don't think the Panthers have enough space to even make a legitimate run at him.

if the eagles seriously cut him before a trade with the jets happened that front office should all be fired immediately.

if the eagles seriously cut him before a trade with the jets happened that front office should all be fired immediately.

http://www.ganggreennation.com/2014/3/23/5540954/rumor-new-york-jets-offered-4th-5th-rounder-for-desean-jackson

Clearly not fact, but like I said... reports were out there.  And I agree, if they straight up cut him instead of trading him for even a 5th round pick, makes literally no sense to me.

“I would like to make it very clear that I am not and never have been part of any gang. I am not a gang member and to speculate and assume that I am involved in such activity off the field is reckless and irresponsible.”

wow, this could get ugly for the Eagles

was there ever anything actually said from the Eagles end that mentioned gangs? or is it just media saying it?

was there ever anything actually said from the Eagles end that mentioned gangs? or is it just media saying it?

Who knows.  NFL offseason reporting is so reckless.  People just throw any shit against the wall hoping at least 1 turd will stick.

I find it hilarious that his PR/Lawyer spelled Andy Reid's name wrong, though.

Haha fuck the Eagles organization. They kept Riley Cooper a blatant racist over a talent like DeSean Jackson? He's a WR he's going to be loud, and with the ball in his hands he's pretty undeniable, his frustrations were that he wasn't getting the ball in his hands nothing new! 

*Note I'm not saying fuck Eagles fans, or players. I'm saying screw the higher ups, from the top of management down to coaches. 

I love how every person with their baby photos seems to have loved the cutting.

And they thoroughly believe the rumors that Desean is a gang member. So dumb. So fucking dumb. Is there concern? Sure maybe, is there proof? No.

I hope whatever team he lands on he just roasts the Eagles secondary. Goddamn I really dislike the Eagles. 

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10688873/desean-jackson-released-philadelphia-eagles

Hell yea 100% pure juice from Derrick Ward!

But another guy who could benefit from a blog. The stupidest part is, the Eagles couldn't fucking shop him to make him look sexy for not even one single dinky draft pick. 

Watch this guy get picked up by the Seattle Seahawks or Niners.

Hell I hope the Chargers are taking a good calculated risk and looking at this too. (We offered Steve Smith a deal probably was only for 1 year vs what he got 3 years with the Ravens)

Watch this guy get picked up by the Seattle Seahawks or Niners.

Would love to see him in red and gold, but I doubt we can afford him with Kaep asking for the big boy $ he mostly deserves.

Jackson to the Skins.  Guess I won't be grabbing Pierre Garcon as high this year.

from a football standpoint, their receiving core has improved so much.  djax, garcon, andre roberts, and jordan reed. from a fantasy standpoint, yup, im avoiding the rush.

i think garcon and djax value goes down, while rg3 and jordan reeds value goes up.