Anyone Else Stoked To Go Back To School?

Guest baseball
not sure where i'm going. i may or may not go back to UCSC. there's a big possibility that i might just go to community college. my parents can't afford it and i don't think they're really interested in loans.

You can usually get really low interest on student loans though. At least when I went to college, which wasn't all that long ago.

That being said, the community college route is totally underrated. I did it for 1 year even though I could have easily gone to a 4 year school. It just makes sense, way cheaper, and how often do you really know what you want to do with your life right after high school? It makes sense to get the BS classes out of the way locally and then transfer to a school that works well with your long-term goals.

Hell, I've got a degree and a career and I still don't completely know what I want to ultimately do with my life. Mine as well make some money in the meantime though :D.

Guest baseball

f'realz

no way, just having a job is the shit, no homework, just do your time and enjoy life.

Yeah, I think all you other guys are crazy. Work beats the hell out of school. It's not any worse than going to class and doing a bunch of homework. I've got way more free time now and a whole lot more $$$.

not sure where i'm going. i may or may not go back to UCSC. there's a big possibility that i might just go to community college. my parents can't afford it and i don't think they're really interested in loans.

You can usually get really low interest on student loans though. At least when I went to college, which wasn't all that long ago.

That being said, the community college route is totally underrated. I did it for 1 year even though I could have easily gone to a 4 year school. It just makes sense, way cheaper, and how often do you really know what you want to do with your life right after high school? It makes sense to get the BS classes out of the way locally and then transfer to a school that works well with your long-term goals.

Hell, I've got a degree and a career and I still don't completely know what I want to ultimately do with my life. Mine as well make some money in the meantime though :D.

thanks for the advice. i had a talk with my mom last night about money and what we can do, it was pretty clear to me that if i didn't want my parents to have to buckle down and stuggle to make ends meet, i'd have to go to community college. my dad has been suffering from anxiety and depression due to his previous job, so he's not working any more. so it's all on my mom. i feel bad because i know she feels bad in essentially not letting me go to UC. hopefully i can get registered this week.

I left UCSC for a while and went to community college. Other than not having friends around it was great. It's cheaper, easier, classes are better and you have plenty of time to get a job. I ended up going back to UCSC for a couple quarters and now I transferred to Davis which seems much better as well.

no way, just having a job is the shit, no homework, just do your time and enjoy life.

Yeah, I think all you other guys are crazy. Work beats the hell out of school. It's not any worse than going to class and doing a bunch of homework. I've got way more free time now and a whole lot more $$$.

I mostly miss living in the city and being around my friends 24/7. it was a lot more fun than I have now-a-days.