Trash Talk Limited 12"

Hold up guys, they never said DEATHWISH ever. They said labels in general and how you don't really need labels to put out your releases. They have never pointed the finger at any one label in particular. No offense but you guys are just starting rumours about some beef with deathwish.

Did you read the back of the lp? It was about as subtle as a smack across the face. Just because they say "even labels that some of you love rob bands" instead of "deathwish robs bands" doesn't mean there wasn't clear intent to send a middle finger at deathwish. it was a pretty angry message, as opposed to just saying "we're putting this out ourselves go DIY"

Also for the record, I'm not trying to start beef. The numerous reports of the band saying things along the lines of fuck deathwish and them releasing a lp that blatantly attacks their previous label however probably have helped me believe this are credible enough rumors to mention.

Also I find it interesting that the label doesn't carry the new TT album in their distro, while others have copies. I'm sorry dude, but something seems rotten and it doesn't seem to be from the DW camp.

Hold up guys, they never said DEATHWISH ever. They said labels in general and how you don't really need labels to put out your releases. They have never pointed the finger at any one label in particular. No offense but you guys are just starting rumours about some beef with deathwish.

Did you read the back of the lp? It was about as subtle as a smack across the face. Just because they say "even labels that some of you love rob bands" instead of "deathwish robs bands" doesn't mean there wasn't clear intent to send a middle finger at deathwish. it was a pretty angry message, as opposed to just saying "we're putting this out ourselves go DIY"

Also for the record, I'm not trying to start beef. The numerous reports of the band saying things along the lines of fuck deathwish and them releasing a lp that blatantly attacks their previous label however probably have helped me believe this are credible enough rumors to mention.

Also I find it interesting that the label doesn't carry the new TT album in their distro, while others have copies. I'm sorry dude, but something seems rotten and it doesn't seem to be from the DW camp.

Were you at sound and fury?? Do you own one of the lp's? I do and I was there. They could also be pointing the finger at Malfunction or Six Feet Under or Spiderghost....so to single out DW is a little premature. I'm not saying it's NOT directed at DW, but to single them out as the ONLY label that's recieving hate seems to be the easy way out. I doubt DW is the only label that makes bands buy copies from them at whole sale....I think all labels do that.

Were you at sound and fury?? Do you own one of the lp's? I do and I was there. They could also be pointing the finger at Malfunction or Six Feet Under or Spiderghost....so to single out DW is a little premature. I'm not saying it's NOT directed at DW, but to single them out as the ONLY label that's recieving hate seems to be the easy way out. I doubt DW is the only label that makes bands buy copies from them at whole sale....I think all labels do that.

Malfunction is Deathwish now. I don't dislike the band, and have nothing against them. I'm not saying DW is the only label getting "hate" or anything. The band just happens to have started talking about getting fucked by label's since they left DW, and they've openly talked shit about the label at shows and in interviews.

Jesus it's not like I read a different text on the lp than you simply because I wasn't at the fest.