Trash Talk Limited 12"

Trash Talk - "Live at United Blood" one sided 12". A split release between____ and ____ If you were at the fest you remember how brutal their set was. If you weren't there then now you can pretend you were. This is a live hardcore lp, so expect it to sound raw, complete with fuck ups. No Live at CBGB overdubbing here. This record is done and ready to ship next week. There were only 97 pressed, and only 80 available for sale. Extremely limited and comes with a hand stamped cover and labels.

Find that shit and get into it.

sorry dude, but it looks like the band has burned their bridges w/ deathwish, so this isn't going to happen.

oh really ?

thanks for this very inside news....

heh, i love you yu. i dont know where to find a picture, but the back the band's Sound and Fury pressing of the new record is pretty much a massive rant bitching about how evil deathwish is. frankly the shit they accuse the label of is shit every label tells you upfront and they come across like a bunch of ungrateful whiners. I was sad, it made me lose respect for the band.