AWS Diver

Guest kevinb
i've never heard anything about a smackin' isaiah discography being released, but i think i have a more or less complete collection including b sides and comp stuff on my computer if anyone needs anything.

Well rumor has it that at some point they are going to issue the entire SI discoriography on one cd, because all of the SI stuff is extremely hard to find & go's for alot on ebay.. I think it will see the light of day its just going to take forever... not that i care cause i own the cassettes and cds, but still itd b nice

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody know pressing info of this 7" ?

i only have a light blue one.

and let me know if you guy have spare other colour except purple and blue of ruiner....

1000 on that light blue colour, another 50 with the different cover. there was only one colour pressed.

3. A Wilhelm Scream Diver and Career Suicide represses.

What can we say about our boys in A Wilhelm Scream. This year has been a whirlwind for them; from reaching number three on the Mexican Billboard charts, El Musica Grande, to lead singer Nuno's highly publicized, blood sport style deathmatch against a wallaby in Australia. Although we don't condone violence against animals, and didn't even see the fight, someone had to win, and our boy Nuno is still here, naw mean? Enough joking. For serious though, we are repressing the Diver 7" (100 white and 400 clear) and Career Suicide 12" vinyl (slime green/yellow and blue vinyl). They are both on their way here, so be on the lookout. Last time we released these records they went faster than, umm, I dunno, something super fast, like, uhhh, a cheetah or something. Don't sit out these represses!

AWS Diver - White Version - http://www.jumpstartrecords.com/Merchant....egor y_Code=001

AWS Diver - Clear Version - http://www.jumpstartrecords.com/Merchant....egor y_Code=001

AWS Career Suicide - http://www.jumpstartrecords.com/Merchant....egory_Code =001

fuz, you picked a hell of a day to stop by the jump start office. i should have kept that one for myself! i didn't even save one of the hand printed sleeve versions for myself. doh!

oh, and for those that are interested in the pressing information on diver, here it is:

first pressing

1000 on blue/grey splatter viny that are hand numbered and come with full color glued jackets

50 on blue/grey that aren't hand numbered, but do have hand numbered 2 color hand printed sleevs

second pressing

100 on 48 gram white vinyl

400 on 48 gram clear vinyl

also, just a quick fyi, here's the pressing info for career suicide:

first pressing

500 yellow

500 marble grey

second pressing

500 slime yellow/green vinyl

500 blue

as far as I can tell, the 48 gram is a heavier weight, like the 180gram is to LP's. Which I just read is something kind of new as of the start of 2008 and costs about four cents more per record...

Most 7”s are pressed to be between 30 or 40 Grams. Recently, 48 Gram 7”s have been offered too.... found here

as far as I can tell, the 48 gram is a heavier weight, like the 180gram is to LP's. Which I just read is something kind of new as of the start of 2008 and costs about four cents more per record...

Most 7”s are pressed to be between 30 or 40 Grams. Recently, 48 Gram 7”s have been offered too.... found here

Thanks for that info, my initial thought was that it was a heavier weight, but I don't have a scale to weight any of my records.

Nice mug action shots, by the way.