AWS Diver

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, now they have a limit of 1. I had an order of 3 because I knew friends who most definitely would want this (NOT TO FLIP). I had placed the order before that disclaimer came up.

So I wonder if my original order was cancelled or if it was changed to an order of 1?

yeah I had 2 and one was for my best bud, I sent them an email about it just in case

hey guys, thanks for all the posting and feedback. just a few quick things....

1. we changed the listing because the server got BOMBED with people trying to pick up a copy of the record (hence a lot of the errors). the item was changed to only 1 per customer because of the errors and we got a bunch of emails and even phone calls from people trying to get a copy. if you ordered more than 1 copy we've probably already talked to you already and worked those details out. we're just trying to be fair to everyone.

2. the stock number on the website changes if you refresh your browser because people either purchase the record, or their shopping cart timed out and the item was added back to the inventory amount. what it lists at that particular moment is what is available. if someone has it in their shopping cart, the inventory is updated and decreases, if they remove it or their cart times out, the item is added back.

3. shipping rates are based on actual us postal service and ups shipping rates. international priority shipments are rounded up to the next whole pound, so even though the seven inch weighs like 6 ounces when it's all packaged up, you're paying for 1 pound of shipping. that's not our rule, that's the USPS' rule. so, it would probably be best to order more than one item, or just pick the standard shipping option.

if you've got any questions, just drop us an email.