PO/TP: HONOR SYSTEM "Single File" LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

HONOR SYSTEM "Single File" LP translucent orange w/ black and white

HONOR SYSTEM "Single File" LP white w/ orange and black splatter (VC Exclusive)

HONOR SYSTEM "Single File" LP both colors

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=honor%20system

Long-time message boarder and Vinyl Collective supporter started a brand new label, Solidarity Records and their first release is the debut album of Honor System. This is a great album and kind of classic in a way at least as I remember it. The band were poised to do some great things but unfortunately they fizzled out before that happened. Regardless, this is a great album and will be great to have on wax.

Included will be liner notes from Mike Park (Asian Man Records), Chris McCaughan (The Lawrence Arms, Sundowner), Brian Moss (Olehole, Hanalei, The Ghost), and Randy Stahl (Solidarity Recordings) which is really cool.

Solidarity has been kind enough to offer a test pressing which will go to one lucky purchaser. Good luck.

Pressing is out of 500 (100 on white (VC exclusive), 400 on orange), 25 sets of both colors.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUICK FIX

HONOR SYSTEM "Single File" LP both colors is for sale for only 10.99!!!!!!!

shouldn't be that low! appears to be an error

ALSO

it appears the text is wrong here:

HONOR SYSTEM "Single File" LP translucent orange w/ black and white (VC Exclusive)

HONOR SYSTEM "Single File" LP white w/ orange and black splatter

HONOR SYSTEM "Single File" LP both colors

THE WHITE IS THE VC EXCLUSIVE and is out of /100

hey guys, I just fixed the pricing and the exclusive color. for those of you who ordered at the 10.99 price, I will email you an invoice for $9.00. Hope you are cool with that. I am trying to do too much too quickly this morning.

i sent out an email to everyone who ordered both colors at $10.99 with options to either have 1 record or to pay more for both. If you did not get that email, just email me. thanks.

Yeah, but the new art looks sick!

Thanks for this randy!!!

thanks dude, means alot....i put a shit load of time/hard work into this release....all the art layout and re-design was done by me thanks to the band....if it wasnt for them, mike park, justin from underground communique, and virgil, this record wouldnt have happened!!!

any chance on talking to the peeps from greyflight to press Rise and Run??

its already being done by another label...it will be out this fall...i am not sure if he announced it so i will not say who is doing it...but it is coming!!!

Public knowledge nowadays

Mike, is putting this out. should be out in a few months.

http://www.ihatepunkrock.net/thehonorsystem.php